Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sometimes jah gets bent....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Oct 9, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

dont use condoms that are handed out at safe sex functions or schools or shit like that unless theyre durex or trojan or something. condom busted the other night and ive been stressin the last couple days. i told girl to go into the doctor and get that pill and she said cool. i call her today and ask if she did it and she says she went in there and they said she didnt need it. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY SAID!!! shes taking that god damn pill whether shes on her period or not. i dont give a fuck if she has problems with her overies (sp) and its hard for her to get pregnant. so shes going in there today and shes taking that pill. and if she doesnt, im going in and getting it and jamming it down her throat. no fuckin way im about to be a daddy....

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Dirty_habiT

You're a new proud owner of a child.

4. Dirty_habiT

Triple Reply Technology

5. OVERsketched

OVERsketched Guest

I don`t think the doctor can legally tell her not to take it. If the condom bust`s she has the choice to take it or not. The condoms they hand out at my high school are DUREX...Sometimes they hand out flavoured ones but they are useless for head I mean who the fuck would wear a condom while getting head...........

6. Dirty_habiT

so you don't get her pregnant!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!

Go ahead, everyone join in.

7. jah

jah Elite Member

hahaha. good one... a real reason could be so you dont pick up herpes of the cock...

8. SMUGGLER RSH

SMUGGLER RSH Guest

That was me OVERsketched who made that comment and I understand the herpes shit.....But the girls who I get head off I normally know for a while....And shit if a girl got a cold sore she aint going no where near my dick

9. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

you know the morning after pill is only affective if taken 72 hours from the time you had intercourse...

10. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you mean "effective"

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Name him Pete.

12. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

effective...yes i was just testing your spelling skills, you passed!

13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

you could do that i guess

14. Kettiecat

Kettiecat Senior Member

despite popular belief it is actually hard to get a girl pregnant....when couples start trying to have kids it generally takes two years for them to get pregnant.....of course thats a generalization....but don't piss your pants just yet.

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

thats 'couples' 'wanting to have a kid'
    jah is just stuffing some whore for the fun of it
    of course she got fertilized by the baby batter

shes pregnant, no doubt