sometimes... in a public restroom... THE Piss GAMES YOU PLAY>>>>admit it.

heavyLox

i'll get to a stall and notice some nasty ass has managed to leave a chuck of crap smeared on the inside of the bowl...And if i really have to go, like several coffees and a juice, GO GO GO. I'll go pressure washer and try and drill the shit off the side of the bowl with a good stream of piss...

i also flush with my shoes, if i flush at all, depends on the prior state of the restroom sanitiation level.

what do you do in public WCs you wouldnt do at home?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does 'fuck a dudes face through a hole in the wall' count?

hummm... i wasnt quite there. and now that you mention it, its not in the realmof my list but please share your experiences...

i did see a law and order where some dude was chompng dudes in the GH spots around town... good stuff.

usually i use the urinal.

while i'm at the urinal i pull my cock up some and aim all over the top of the urinal and then sort of wave it back and forth so it shoots all over the wall surrounding the urinal. once there is a nice puddle of piss running along the floor my job is complete. ofcourse i have never done this with people around and i have never had anyone walk in while i was doing it. i think i would start laughing at the awkwardness and roll out

i'll get to a stall and notice some nasty ass has managed to leave a chuck of crap smeared on the inside of the bowl...And if i really have to go, like several coffees and a juice, GO GO GO. I'll go pressure washer and try and drill the shit off the side of the bowl with a good stream of piss...

i also flush with my shoes, if i flush at all, depends on the prior state of the restroom sanitiation level.

what do you do in public WCs you wouldnt do at home?

i do the exact same thing. pressure wash all that doodoo off the toilet bowl....and i never flush with my hands. shoes all the way

i also lean my foot up against the door so no one can get in, and just tag as much shit as possible. if someone trys to get into the door, i act lke i was trying to leave at the exact same time and go "oh sorry bout that" and bounce

I usually flush with an elbow (and only if I am wearing a long sleeve, jacket or hoodie, then it's my shoe)

When i am at a strange bar I don't like, i'll urniate alllllll over the floor.

Other times I like to play "jump the gun" which is pissing in one urinal, stopping, them aiming and shooting at th empty urinal right next to you.

The other day i was pissing in a toilet stall at my local bar and this one herb who lurks there made a big deal about walking in on me...he's all "Oh god, jesus!" then closes the door.

I walk out and say to him "What, you've never seen one that big before?"

....much to the amusement of the other people lined up at the trough.

What i wanna know is....who has ever read/composed GROUT graffiti...those that know....KNOW

Raiders of the lost Grout

Fear and Grout in Los Vegas

3 strikes....you're GROUT!

if the bathroom is real grimey, i'll just piss in the sink. usually, i'll piss in a urinal, no flush, wash my hands, open the door with the paper towel i used to dry my hands with and proceed to throw it in a nearby trash recepticle. and most times write on the mirror.

if theres paper anywhere on the toilet ill try to hit them with my pee stream and get them into the toilet water

i too power piss shit stains

sometimes i just pee without my hands and let it rip where ever fate will take it

i also flush with my foot if i flush at all

i do the paper towell shit too.

whats goota bug you out a bit about the hand washing is what if the nasty ass before you decide the sink is the spot then your washing your hands in a piss pot...

there's this crazy thing called soap you might have heard of......

piss in your cup then soap it out and feel good about drinking from it? Not I said dread.

for real though i guess it could be worse but in a eater or the like i dont lke the idea the sinks been pissed in call me crazy...

I do see your point but if it's my piss i don't trip too much 'cause my aim is on point...i just soap my hands up like crazy afterwards.

I also like to play "stuff anything sitting on top of the toilet tank into the toilet bowl then piss all over it" game.

I wasn't in public but, this seems like the place to tell the tale... a few seconds ago I had a 'rumble in the jungle' so I went into the bathroom, I was lifting up the seat and I spontaneously barfed... and that was good because it all went right in the toilet, so... I sat down and commenced to squeezin' when suddenly I sneezed and got all my dump taking done in half a second...