Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sometimes... in a public restroom... THE Piss GAMES YOU PLAY>>>>admit it.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by heavyLox, Apr 17, 2006.

1. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

i'll get to a stall and notice some nasty ass has managed to leave a chuck of crap smeared on the inside of the bowl...And if i really have to go, like several coffees and a juice, GO GO GO. I'll go pressure washer and try and drill the shit off the side of the bowl with a good stream of piss...
    i also flush with my shoes, if i flush at all, depends on the prior state of the restroom sanitiation level.

what do you do in public WCs you wouldnt do at home?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

does 'fuck a dudes face through a hole in the wall' count?

3. [mania]

[mania] Member

try to piss on little bugs/spots/shit stains in the toilettes.

or make the entire surface of the water fizzy

4. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

hummm... i wasnt quite there. and now that you mention it, its not in the realmof my list but please share your experiences...

i did see a law and order where some dude was chompng dudes in the GH spots around town... good stuff.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

nigga. be easy with all that shit.

got damn.

6. ViolentByDesign

ViolentByDesign Senior Member

usually i use the urinal.

while i'm at the urinal i pull my cock up some and aim all over the top of the urinal and then sort of wave it back and forth so it shoots all over the wall surrounding the urinal. once there is a nice puddle of piss running along the floor my job is complete. ofcourse i have never done this with people around and i have never had anyone walk in while i was doing it. i think i would start laughing at the awkwardness and roll out

7. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

i do the power wash thing as well

if it's a whole turd, then i play ghost busters.

Even more fun with a friend. Don't cross the streams!!

8. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

i do the exact same thing. pressure wash all that doodoo off the toilet bowl....and i never flush with my hands. shoes all the way

i also lean my foot up against the door so no one can get in, and just tag as much shit as possible. if someone trys to get into the door, i act lke i was trying to leave at the exact same time and go "oh sorry bout that" and bounce

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i generally just catch tags.
    all yall fools wagging your d's around be homo.

10. heavyLox

heavyLox Veteran Member

SEEKS: i need to piss real bad
    hev: so go the the bathroom
    SEEKS: ok
    hev: feel better?
    SEEKS: yeah. But i still gotta piss.
    hev: fuck did you do?
    SEEK: tooks some tags...

11. crispy

crispy New Jack

if its me and one of my boys on seperate stalls, muthafuckas piss on the floor to make that piss splash on other dudes feet.

12. MOE-LESTER

MOE-LESTER Banned

^wow your pretty gay, you piss on my shoes im gonna sock you in the face

13. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

for real, i'd slice your throat foo

14. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

for some reason i laughed at the google ad for this thread.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I usually flush with an elbow (and only if I am wearing a long sleeve, jacket or hoodie, then it's my shoe)

When i am at a strange bar I don't like, i'll urniate alllllll over the floor.

Other times I like to play "jump the gun" which is pissing in one urinal, stopping, them aiming and shooting at th empty urinal right next to you.

The other day i was pissing in a toilet stall at my local bar and this one herb who lurks there made a big deal about walking in on me...he's all "Oh god, jesus!" then closes the door.

I walk out and say to him "What, you've never seen one that big before?"

....much to the amusement of the other people lined up at the trough.

What i wanna know is....who has ever read/composed GROUT graffiti...those that know....KNOW

Raiders of the lost Grout

Fear and Grout in Los Vegas

3 strikes....you're GROUT!