sometimes i wonder

why write?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HONESTY!! IT SUX SOMETIMES..

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY YOU WRITE TOO! I MEAN CLEARLY THESE CATS WERE TRYING TO BE NICE.. IM AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES.. BUT U PROBABLY JUST STARTED AND I REMEMBER BEING TOY LIKE THAT TOO! SO YEAH ... THAT PIECE SUX!! ITS WACK! THATS WHAT I THINK AND THATS WHAT MOST THAT SEE IT WILL THINK.. WHAT THIS MEANS NOW IS THAT YOU LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS MEDIOCRATLEY ALRIGHT IN THIS GAME HAVE TO PRACTICE. PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! REMEMBER PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! BUT THEN AGAIN IF "NOBODY'S PERFECT" WHY PRACTICE???:confused:

Re: wut ya thinkk?

Originally posted by why write?

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/548/33166/p/592881_6953942779940689875_vl.jpg'>

wut ya think...how can i improve....criticizee

well...that piece itself, needs work but i find myself oddly attracted to the blonde in front of u, perhaps can you supply me with a better flick for my self amusement? :crazy: :cool:

yeah i found my self oddly attracted to that blonde....kidtwist im feeling your first sketch ... you have some dope handstyles .... Exactly how long have you been writing.. it doesnt seem like a short while, well atleast in that firstpic... and do you paint?

keep up the work.. keep practicing...

peace

WORD..

Originally posted by albinomonkey

yeah i found my self oddly attracted to that blonde....kidtwist im feeling your first sketch ... you have some dope handstyles .... Exactly how long have you been writing.. it doesnt seem like a short while, well atleast in that firstpic... and do you paint?

keep up the work.. keep practicing...

peace

THE TOP OF HER HEAD DID SEEM A LITTLE FAMILIAR!:gaga:

I've only been writing...id say...for around 3 months....on and off, and never have any time... as for painting, i usually just fuck around with krinks and meanstreaks, havnt really had a chance to paint yet:mad:...soon tho, and ill post it....

and thats a good point wiseguy, never thought of that...:D

Archived