Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sometimes i wonder

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by why write?, Nov 26, 2003.

1. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

wut ya thinkk?

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/548/33166/p/592881_6953942779940689875_vl.jpg'>

wut ya think...how can i improve....criticizee

2. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

not bad at all...actually i like it a lot...good choice on the colors too the only thing is is that somethin on the 3d looks kinda messed up i cant tell what but theres somethin about it that looks wrong but i dont know

3. albinomonkey

albinomonkey Member

im kinda feelin it .... maybe pick different colors?... waht did you color with btw? keep working on that style it will improve in no time...... keep up the good work
    lata

4. why write?

i jus used crayola colored pencils...

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont like it, dosent seem like there is much structure and what not

6. why write?

thx for feedback......hit me bak wit moree

7. KidTwist

KidTwist New Jack

Not too shab at all dude....those brown stripey things are throwin me, looks like some disney african wildabeast or something...but pimp shit, post some more

8. HECZONER

HECZONER Senior Member

HONESTY!! IT SUX SOMETIMES..

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY YOU WRITE TOO! I MEAN CLEARLY THESE CATS WERE TRYING TO BE NICE.. IM AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES.. BUT U PROBABLY JUST STARTED AND I REMEMBER BEING TOY LIKE THAT TOO! SO YEAH ... THAT PIECE SUX!! ITS WACK! THATS WHAT I THINK AND THATS WHAT MOST THAT SEE IT WILL THINK.. WHAT THIS MEANS NOW IS THAT YOU LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS MEDIOCRATLEY ALRIGHT IN THIS GAME HAVE TO PRACTICE. PRACTICE, PRACTICE!!! REMEMBER PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!! BUT THEN AGAIN IF "NOBODY'S PERFECT" WHY PRACTICE???:confused:

9. albinomonkey

albinomonkey Member

hahah true dat, just practice

10. KidTwist

KidTwist New Jack

figure id throw this in, since i didnt wanna create a new thread just with one sketch....lemme know you all think, seeking the same as why write? I've only been writing for a very short while, tryin to find my style and what media mixes the bestest....:king:
    [​IMG]

11. KidTwist

KidTwist New Jack

12. MUSTard

MUSTard New Jack

Re: wut ya thinkk?

13. albinomonkey

albinomonkey Member

yeah i found my self oddly attracted to that blonde....kidtwist im feeling your first sketch ... you have some dope handstyles .... Exactly how long have you been writing.. it doesnt seem like a short while, well atleast in that firstpic... and do you paint?

keep up the work.. keep practicing...

peace

14. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

just keep practicing, dont keep posting your stuff and getting people to tell you what is wrong with it, because the style you will end up with wont be your own.
    do your own thing, if you like it thats all that matters in the end... peace

15. HECZONER

HECZONER Senior Member

WORD..

THE TOP OF HER HEAD DID SEEM A LITTLE FAMILIAR!:gaga: