Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

sometimes i just wanna say something totally off the subect..thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Jan 31, 2002.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i dreamt of being in a crazy "ninja scroll" like fight,but what i realized...in my dreams...i dreamt of this and knew how not to get killed...i told the ninja girl i was fighting that i knew she wouldnt kill me due to a dream i had.i threatened to cut my head off,so that it wouldnt be her to kill me,her heart softened after that..in my dream i dreamt that me and this girl would fall madly in love with each other,but i didnt tell her that....
    in real life i dream of the future constantly....now i f i dream of the future in my dream world,"what does that mean?"..
    i dream in my dreams...kinda like having two seperate lives...i dream of dreaming..
    well,i control my dreams.and now that i somewhat conquered that part of myself,i love dreaming...kinda like me being neo...im gonna see how far i can push it...see if i can leave my body or something and look at myself for a sec...that would be strange...

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Astral project...goood jazz group...i got that shit on a double disk..for sho

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

astral projection is a psy/goa trance group :D

by the way...you used the word dream, dreamt, etc quite often :D

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

it sounds weird,but my life is a dream.....for i dream almost everyday of my life now....it doesnt make sence to me...imagine dreaming what you are doing right now....sitting on the computer talking on 12 oz...but you "dreamt" of this 2 months ago...its all energy to me...kinda confusing,kinda fun

5. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

wow man, i think im tripping out maaaannnnn...hahahahaha! ;)

6. Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew Guest

try ketamene (sp?) aka special K. you'll have real out of body exepiences

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hahaha

the K hole....i have heard of this...my boys were all up into drugs. which builds my next thread.....i think i'll do it later.

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

whats sad is I know exactly what willy is talking about to an extent...for a moment in a dream I would have had a few days, weeks, months ago that moment will match up perfectly with a moment in my real life. down to what clothes I am wearng, who is with me, where they are placed in my environment, etc. its really odd when it happens and almost eerie...I wonder if that shit happens to mrs cleo.

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

yeah,its to what you say,to what they say

everything.happens to me everyday...

my mom is psychic.....

she goes by einstiens theory...there is no time..its all meshed into one space and time..that why psychics can see whats gonna happen...
    WARNING
    if you ever go to see a psychic and they dont wanna tell your reading.....that means you're gonna die..

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

11. ThePrankster

ThePrankster Guest

yeah, i went to a phsyciadfkla whatever that shit is spelt he didn't want to tell my my future, i think it had to deal with a whole lot of Jerkin' off, but all this was a couple of months ago...

12. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

Re: hahaha

i'd leave k alone. it's expensive and not worth it. plus you get massive holes in your brain..i dont know about you but i cant afford any more.

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i just had a dream about raving with alligators...i think im a homosexual

14. qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop Member

yes, there is almost no doubt that you are a homosexual, it is just a pity that you were the last to find out.

15. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

that happens to me all the time. its getting less frequent though. i wish some reoccuring things i would get to see though.