sometimes i just wanna say something totally off the subect..thread

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i dreamt of being in a crazy "ninja scroll" like fight,but what i realized...in my dreams...i dreamt of this and knew how not to get killed...i told the ninja girl i was fighting that i knew she wouldnt kill me due to a dream i had.i threatened to cut my head off,so that it wouldnt be her to kill me,her heart softened after that..in my dream i dreamt that me and this girl would fall madly in love with each other,but i didnt tell her that....

in real life i dream of the future constantly....now i f i dream of the future in my dream world,"what does that mean?"..

i dream in my dreams...kinda like having two seperate lives...i dream of dreaming..

well,i control my dreams.and now that i somewhat conquered that part of myself,i love dreaming...kinda like me being neo...im gonna see how far i can push it...see if i can leave my body or something and look at myself for a sec...that would be strange...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

it sounds weird,but my life is a dream.....for i dream almost everyday of my life now....it doesnt make sence to me...imagine dreaming what you are doing right now....sitting on the computer talking on 12 oz...but you "dreamt" of this 2 months ago...its all energy to me...kinda confusing,kinda fun

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by willy.wonka

see if i can leave my body or something and look at myself for a sec...that would be strange...

try ketamene (sp?) aka special K. you'll have real out of body exepiences

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha

the K hole....i have heard of this...my boys were all up into drugs. which builds my next thread.....i think i'll do it later.

whats sad is I know exactly what willy is talking about to an extent...for a moment in a dream I would have had a few days, weeks, months ago that moment will match up perfectly with a moment in my real life. down to what clothes I am wearng, who is with me, where they are placed in my environment, etc. its really odd when it happens and almost eerie...I wonder if that shit happens to mrs cleo.

Guest willy.wonka

yeah,its to what you say,to what they say

everything.happens to me everyday...

my mom is psychic.....

she goes by einstiens theory...there is no time..its all meshed into one space and time..that why psychics can see whats gonna happen...

WARNING

if you ever go to see a psychic and they dont wanna tell your reading.....that means you're gonna die..

Guest ThePrankster

yeah, i went to a phsyciadfkla whatever that shit is spelt he didn't want to tell my my future, i think it had to deal with a whole lot of Jerkin' off, but all this was a couple of months ago...

Re: hahaha

Originally posted by willy.wonka

the K hole....i have heard of this...my boys were all up into drugs. which builds my next thread.....i think i'll do it later.

i'd leave k alone. it's expensive and not worth it. plus you get massive holes in your brain..i dont know about you but i cant afford any more.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

whats sad is I know exactly what willy is talking about to an extent...for a moment in a dream I would have had a few days, weeks, months ago that moment will match up perfectly with a moment in my real life. down to what clothes I am wearng, who is with me, where they are placed in my environment, etc. its really odd when it happens and almost eerie...I wonder if that shit happens to mrs cleo.

that happens to me all the time. its getting less frequent though. i wish some reoccuring things i would get to see though.

Archived