SOMETHINGS WRONG

mr.yuck

i was watching the news today and watched bombs get dropped on bagdad for a few hours as well as 2 or 3 other iraqi cities. The problem is it didnt stir any type of emotion in me. I felt nothing when i heard that 2 americans have died so far. Im not an ignorant child so dont go there. I understand what is going on and what might be a result of this fucking war....I just dont give a shit. I'm not losing any sleep over this. Shit happens and all of these demonstrations aren't doing a damn thing when 76% of America supports the war. I feel like i've become a jaded asshole who wants this war to end quick so that TV will go back to normal. I've heard too much on the topic of war to continue to worry. Im surprised that some of you arent plagued by the worlds nastiest ulcers.

Theres my piece

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

i hear that. fully desensitized. much love and respect to the people risking their lives over there, but let me watch the fuckin simpsons.

Archived