Somethings fishy...

Telo

Ok if im hitting too close to home than anyone can feel free to delete this.

Im wondering how many folks out there that view this site also view the hit magazine "Maxim"?? Ive had a subscription for shit, seems like about 3 years and i dont know about you guys but this fucker rocks.

Over the past 6 months Ive noticed an extreme resemblance of material to the stuff posted in ch0 to many things posted in the magazine..

Ive seen catch phrases that the ONLY other place i would read anythig liek this and laugh would be on ch0. I mean its weird, i just read a letter to the editor where dude put "zing!" at the end of one of his responses to a reader. I may be out of the loop but this is the only place ive seen someone say that..And i cant remember off the top of my head but ive been seeing and self noting these resemblances over several of the past issues.

So i guess the main point is that if you havent ever browsed through a maxim or stuff or fhm etc etc and you are a fan of ch0 then id recommend it..

PS.. Anybody know the scoop on the UK maxim? i hear its a lot better and has soft nudity (Yes!).

Beer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0@Jan 16 2005, 12:50 AM

So wait, what was your point again?

My point is that it supplies me with a few laughs..

And i was wondering if anyone else read it.

i was also wondering if anyone had the scoop on the uk maxim.

if you need me to, i can quote the very first post ..

And why the hate? is it not "underground" enough for you people?

Not funny enough?? Not well rounded enough?

Trashy as in white trash?

what?

Originally posted by Telo+Jan 16 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Telo - Jan 16 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jan 16 2005, 12:50 AM

So wait, what was your point again?

And why the hate? is it not "underground" enough for you people?

Not funny enough?? Not well rounded enough?

Trashy as in white trash?

what?

[/b]

It's STUPID! S-T-U-P-I-D STUPID!! Like the Wheel of Fish guy from UHF says. It's trash without redeeming values. It's a fraternity in magazine format. It's Seventeen for men. It's like Hustler but without the dirty words and nudity (Hustler's cool, though).

It's garbage.

reading that magazine is like having a conversation with a drunk. It may entertain you or keep you busy for a little while (i.e. while taking a poo) but nothing of quality, profound, or with any intellegent signifigance will come from it.

my personal feelings are pretty much indifference twards maxim.

I never said anything of the sort.. I just have a sneaking suspicion that the two may be indirectly linked through yadda yadda.. I dont know what im trying to say exactly but you know what im tryin to say knamsayin?

Fraternity Magazine??

Excellent, now i can finally go do my keg stands..

"the intellectual takes all forms from the everyday world"

Originally posted by Telo@Jan 15 2005, 11:22 PM

I never said anything of the sort.. I just have a sneaking suspicion that the two may be indirectly linked through yadda yadda.. I dont know what im trying to say exactly but you know what im tryin to say knamsayin?

Fraternity Magazine??

Excellent, now i can finally go do my keg stands..

"the intellectual takes all forms from the everyday world"

no.

well, a lot of phrases and such used on here are from the simpsons... so they could be getting it form there too.

though i guarentee there's prolly some hoe that comes here just to find out how 'writers' act (have fun chuckling at this hoe), and prolly has silly school girl crushes on certain online personas.

and there's prolly also alot of marketing firms that come here for research,