something something something

Easy E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ghostvandal

hey easy-e what kind of camera do you use? Nice big flicks but you should try to resize them with photoshop the quality will be better when you shrink them. I benched at least 10 of your flicks at the same spot when I was in Vancouver..weird

its a fuji finepix 3800. when i chnage the batterys in my cammera it re sets everyhting, i thought they were all the same size(like the smaller ones) but apperantly not. those were all taken over probably a 2-3 month period. just curious, wich ones were they?

I always get a laugh when I pass that yard on the train and see some poor grommit, with his giagantic backpack and his pants that are 48x too big for him, leaning against the cruiser as he gets his tresspassing ticket written up. sick post. that ARR engine is a dope catch. that place gets all the ill cars. keep benching, and hopefully those grommits will keep you from getting hassled.

wow

first and foremost Mark4 and Ope

That old kwest streak just brings me back to school

and the Bomb Tactics squadron (BTS) by maneone just reminds me of my college days downtown T.O

dope post

what's up by the way , it's been a while E ....it's the AR from the T.O

but u can call me arise....

nice fucking post.

worms ghouls.

kaput.

heat.

ectoe.

just to name a few.

and i just love the fact that they're all so obviously beginning of summer fliks with the sun through the trees and shit. such a good time of year to be out benching.