something really funny

king kong

me and my one of my friends collect mixtapes and have alot of burned album cds probably 5,000 each, his dad heard about the lawsuit they are giving out for sharing music on programs and he thought he would get in trouble for having burned cds so he threw them all away :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, that's not funny. Dad's have a way of throwing all your shit out the moment you turn your back. In a classic cliche', my dad tossed out all of my comics including a copy of x-men #1 which now be worth enough to take me to Hong Kong all expenses paid. Fuck. Dads are pricks.

This thread is depressing

Originally posted by king kong

me and my one of my friends collect mixtapes and have alot of burned album cds probably 5,000 each, his dad heard about the lawsuit they are giving out for sharing music on programs and he thought he would get in trouble for having burned cds so he threw them all away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now looks like your chance to make some money off of your friend. I can replace your music.....but it's gonna cost you. You may never have to work again.

Re: Re: something really funny

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Now looks like your chance to make some money off of your friend. I can replace your music.....but it's gonna cost you. You may never have to work again.

most his cds were hiphop mixtapes i would say about 3000, the rest were burned rap albums

Originally posted by LENS

Dude, that's not funny. Dad's have a way of throwing all your shit out the moment you turn your back. In a classic cliche', my dad tossed out all of my comics including a copy of x-men #1 which now be worth enough to take me to Hong Kong all expenses paid. Fuck. Dads are pricks.

This thread is depressing

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH AHA HA HA AHAHA AHAHAHA HAHA:p :lol:

king kong great story

Archived