something new

NoEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cazper

yo, the top is sick for real......im feelin the style and the colors is banannas......now for sugar, the letter form is well, not good......but i did like her colors, her handstyles also suck.......esot, ur handstyle is pimp.....very nice job esot.......

I dont think is new

CIser and I allways do that shit so i dont think is new but props for the coloring is pretty cool...................................

I need a sacanner

Originaly posted by:cazper

now for sugar, the letter form is well, not good......

HAHAHAHAH oh i love thes comments....Sugar's letters are simple and have good letterform its a fact.... don't confuse letterform with attempts at stylizing your letters... both are alright but im more impressed by sugars

peace

both writers have a good sense of color.....i'm not into the whole "blocky squared-off graff". so the sugar piece is a little disturbing to me. but for someone who is using that kind of graff....it's actually pretty good. esot's style is pretty good. but then again what do i know....im a beginner.

please tell me that doesnt say slayr

wow aser1ne congrats on that one, i wanted see you post some

flixs so i could call you a toy... and you dropped this one in my lap

if you can't read straight letters might as well find yourself a new game to play..........................

peace

official toy hunter

all esots stuff is the same...... change sum shit around a little... but i like the way u fill in yur pieces....... sugar..... u got the basics.... if u feel the need to go to wildstyle.....then just work from what u got..... handstyles... they need help.......... 2centz....... later

Guest Ser3adc

^^^couldnt have said it better myself...i like your shit but it's old...you need to change up your letters a lil...experiment with different styles...your coloring skills are definately there.:D

i dont think ive checked back on this yet so now i will...thanx for all the coments and um yea...im gonna start adding more and trying different styles and shit.....ive just been trying to get my letters the way i wanted them b4 i started to add more additions you know....yea..the fill sare my favorite part...i love using color...but this one didnt get to colorful....our friend finished it off now....but i dont know if i can get it back to rescan it.....if i can then ill give the update......p

Archived