Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN>>>

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by L.RonHubbard, Feb 4, 2002.

1. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

a VIZIE or NEXT thread in the bench full of MARVELLOUS flicks only manages to get a little more than 60 responses, and a SEEKIN INNOCENCE thread with maybe 15 pictures of average grafffiti aquires 4 pages of responses.

2. beardo

beardo Guest

3. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

4. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

next i would like to ask..HOW DO I GET CHOSEN TO BECOME A MODERATOR????? THis internet fame game is something low down and dirty, but fuggit ive come to accept the fact that this is the new millenium and things have changed

5. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

I want the days of ALF comics and CAN CONTROL back sometimes,

6. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

who cares?

like thats somethings new....

welcome to the wonderful aspects of man....

if youre looking for an explanation, turn on the TV, goto your local mall, ask someone wearing fur on 5th ave, maybe go see a wwf match, go see some hollywood movie that cost 200 million to make, listen to your local alternative station, figure out mob mentality....really this post only does more to fuel the fire....

its not a shot at you bro...

if people wanna eat beef, fuck it let the feeding frenzy start.....

we can just chill in the vizie thread, and comment on the color green....

.00002 cents...roe

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

wrong forum dipshit.

8. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

word, but his colors are SLAMMIN tho, at least theres that to talk about. Im not fuelin any beef, its just ironic how fame works. A dude gets more attention as a Moderator on the Internet than a cat who paints with utter style and finessee.

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...um, i dont know if you can really take a shot at seeking...you end up being like the masses in the other thread...he kinda got roped into that thread, and all though its runaway freight train now, i think you unfairly lump seeking in as the conductor....when really he just got taken for the ride...

but really i think he can defend his ownself, if he even merits it....

10. beardo

beardo Guest

haha, it has nothing to do with being a moderator. if that was the case my threads wouldnt die on impact most times.

11. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

i dont care to be a part of the beef and im not sayin he is at fault, its just the way things work out I'm commenting on here buddy,

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

make me a moderator!!!!!

whuhahahhahaahha.whuuhahahahahahahahahaha.whuuuhahahahaha
    whuuuuuuuuuahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahha
    whuhahahaha
    whuahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahaha
    heh,he,hee,haha
    hmmm

13. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

amen!

14. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

Vizie is ill, all his pieces are awesome, what more is there to say (same with Next, and many other writers)? we can comment all day long on his color schemes and letters, but it gets old and everything is usually said in the first 10 posts.

seeking, on the other hand is there to prod. people can talk trash and get a rise out of the guy. it has nothing to do with the pics, fame, whatever. it's an internet soap opera.

15. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

CHANNEL ZERO...hence ZERO GRAFFITI CONTENT...moved!(i wish)