SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN>>>

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

a VIZIE or NEXT thread in the bench full of MARVELLOUS flicks only manages to get a little more than 60 responses, and a SEEKIN INNOCENCE thread with maybe 15 pictures of average grafffiti aquires 4 pages of responses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

next i would like to ask..HOW DO I GET CHOSEN TO BECOME A MODERATOR????? THis internet fame game is something low down and dirty, but fuggit ive come to accept the fact that this is the new millenium and things have changed

who cares?

like thats somethings new....

welcome to the wonderful aspects of man....

if youre looking for an explanation, turn on the TV, goto your local mall, ask someone wearing fur on 5th ave, maybe go see a wwf match, go see some hollywood movie that cost 200 million to make, listen to your local alternative station, figure out mob mentality....really this post only does more to fuel the fire....

its not a shot at you bro...

if people wanna eat beef, fuck it let the feeding frenzy start.....

we can just chill in the vizie thread, and comment on the color green....

.00002 cents...roe

Guest L.RonHubbard

word, but his colors are SLAMMIN tho, at least theres that to talk about. Im not fuelin any beef, its just ironic how fame works. A dude gets more attention as a Moderator on the Internet than a cat who paints with utter style and finessee.

...um, i dont know if you can really take a shot at seeking...you end up being like the masses in the other thread...he kinda got roped into that thread, and all though its runaway freight train now, i think you unfairly lump seeking in as the conductor....when really he just got taken for the ride...

but really i think he can defend his ownself, if he even merits it....

Guest L.RonHubbard

i dont care to be a part of the beef and im not sayin he is at fault, its just the way things work out I'm commenting on here buddy,

Guest willy.wonka

make me a moderator!!!!!

whuhahahhahaahha.whuuhahahahahahahahahaha.whuuuhahahahaha

whuuuuuuuuuahahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahha

whuhahahaha

whuahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

heh,he,hee,haha

hmmm

Vizie is ill, all his pieces are awesome, what more is there to say (same with Next, and many other writers)? we can comment all day long on his color schemes and letters, but it gets old and everything is usually said in the first 10 posts.

seeking, on the other hand is there to prod. people can talk trash and get a rise out of the guy. it has nothing to do with the pics, fame, whatever. it's an internet soap opera.

i like seeing things i havent seen 1000 times before.

how come my thread died so fast? didnt like it guys?

im taking requests for my next thread, party pics of me passed out witha unibrow draw on me, more camping pics, pics of my cat, pics of places ve been, just say the word and ill hook it up.

Archived