Someone said that not eating leads to bad breath. Is that true?

Weapon X

That’s what this guy told me on the bus. No wonder this girl that I was seeing had such bad breath. She was always talking about how she doesn’t eat.

And how come Westerners have this obsession with leaving their mom’s home? Me, I wanna get out, to a degree. But in a lot of countries, it’s normal for the son to stay home for a long time. I was talking to this mint brown girl at my school and she said that she loves guys who stay at home and take care of their mom.

And what’s this Pete Rock release I’m hearing about?

Why the fuck don’t I have any 2H pencils? How did the packers lose to Detroit? Why is the name Ricky Williams synonymous with first down? It’s so fucking annoying.

But yeah, the guy said morning breath happens if you didn’t eat well the night before. I’m doubting this.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Weapon X

That’s what this guy told me on the bus. No wonder this girl that I was seeing had such bad breath. She was always talking about how she doesn’t eat.

And how come Westerners have this obsession with leaving their mom’s home? Me, I wanna get out, to a degree. But in a lot of countries, it’s normal for the son to stay home for a long time. I was talking to this mint brown girl at my school and she said that she loves guys who stay at home and take care of their mom.

Why the fuck don’t I have any 2H pencils? How did the packers lose to Detroit? Why is the name Ricky Williams synonymous with first down? It’s so fucking annoying.

But yeah, the guy said morning breath happens if you didn’t eat well the night before. I’m doubting this.

1. not brushing your teeth leads to bad breath. if you didn't eat anything, you wouldn't feel a need to brush your teeth hence bad breath

2. Westerners place a heavy emphasis on individuality and success is measured on how well you are able to leave home and make it in the big wide world on your own without the assistance of your parents. You're more likely to see people taking care of their parents in collectivist cultures such as in europe and asia. In China it is not unusual for multiple generations of family members living under one roof. Here in the U.S. we send our relatives to factories to be turned into soylent green.

3. I don't listen to much guitar driven stuff anymore.

4. I don't use pencils much at all unless I am sketching

5. i don't care too much for football thus i do not keep up with stats and asshole players.

Originally posted by Weapon X

1. tell her you live with your parents and smash the shit out of her.

2. dont know who that is.

3.i dont know why they dont have 2H pencils.

4.detroit p00ns on thanksgiving, always have and always will.

5.ricky williams is a faggot. saints paid him top fucking dollar and he doesnt do shit and break his ankle. what a faggot he can goto hell.

well..

i have a full time job (that my dad didn't give to me), and i pay whatever bills that are mine, buy my own food, clothes, etc.

so i really wouldnt say i'm someone who sponges off of mommy and daddy; i'm also not 22 years old either.

and tease-

you have to paint things OTHER then legal walls to be a respectable "writer".. fuckin chump.

People on high-fat/ low-calorie diets often develop bad breath because the produce chemicals called ketones. your body makes ketones when it has trouble breaking down fats for energy. acetone breath is a good marker that you're producing ketones and that you're burning a lot of fat as fuel. bad breath in people also means either they have halitosis (caused by bacteria buildup in their mouths), they are dieting, or their mothers sent them to bed the previous night without their supper.

this was taken from a bodybuilding magazine called muscular development.

Originally posted by word

People on high-fat/ low-calorie diets often develop bad breath because the produce chemicals called ketones. your body makes ketones when it has trouble breaking down fats for energy. acetone breath is a good marker that you're producing ketones and that you're burning a lot of fat as fuel. bad breath in people also means either they have halitosis (caused by bacteria buildup in their mouths), they are dieting, or their mothers sent them to bed the previous night without their supper.

this was taken from a bodybuilding magazine called muscular development.

Word, thanks for that info. Pretty interesting, still.

Archived