Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

someone call the doctor, i think im having a stroke

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Santa Claus, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Senior Member

so, i have atrial fibrillation, which can cause blood clots, which can cause strokes.
    im on meds for it.
    but my left arm feels funny.
    i think im having a stroke.

lovingly,
    santa.

2. ego trippin

ego trippin Guest

so.......you cool now or what?

3. Santa Claus

i just posted this.
    2 minutes later, my arm feels the same.

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

what about the baseball player darryl kile.
    33 years old and dies in his sleep of a possible blocked artery

6. platapie

platapie Guest

very sad:(

7. Santa Claus

this is some bullshit.
    heart problems at 18?
    fuck this.

blocked artery?
    if it was in the brain, it was a stoke.

8. Obsolete

Obsolete Junior Member

hahaahha someone has a stroke and comes on 12oz to tell people about it than rather seek the appropriate medical assisstance
    good shit :cool:

9. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

my dad had a stroke...that shit can really fuck your game up...its changed his personality caused brain damage and caused a stem of health problems...and he just had an extremely minor stroke...if your afraid your blood may be clotting take some asprin since its a blood thinner.

10. Abracadabra

dr. zack morris on the case muh'fuckaz.

doc, i suffer from migraines, but my usual doctors are of no help whatsoever. what can i do to relieve myself of this regularly occuring problem?

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

migraines are caused by too many of a wide range of things for me to tell you really what to do. It couild be anything a vitamin deficiency to an anurysm...can you all tell my mom is a nurse and I get bored and read through her medical books?

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Zack start up a DOCTOR thread Dr Morris on the case or some shit. Give you opinion on peoples problems but make it for the people that cant afford medical insurance cause i seem to see a fair few coming on here asking for help cause couldnt see a doctor.

13. Abracadabra

thanks zack. western medicine has officially failed me.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

what do u want a medal? go to a doctor u fool..cos i want my presents this year and ive been an esp. good boy this yr..dammit santa . christmas just wudnt be the same with out u

15. Santa Claus

false alarm.
    i woke up and my arm feels fine.

zack, i'm on coumadin(warfarin) which is a blood thinner. i have to go to the hospital every 5-7 days to get a blood sample.