somebody, help me fall asleep!!!

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

this insomnia is killing me..

i heard of drinking a cup of warm milk, but i have no milk..i dont feel like cookin up some ramen and i have no sleeping pills..

im about to eat a big ass meal cause i think it takes a lot of energy to digest food and im usually tired after eating, but i have seariously been tossing and turning all fuckin night.

"what is it?", i ask myself. while laying in bed i think of this girl i wanna hook up with or the dream i had the night before [hopin that i can return to that dream]. it just doesnt work..i dont like my bed for some odd reason..its comfortble, but im stickin to the couch tonight..

so plaese, if there is some sort of scientifical way to knock my ass out, build the list..

i need sleep.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

the problem isnt the computer.... i have been tossing and turning for hours and im still wide awake.

i lay in bed with all these thought saying "think of me, think of me."

shit is irratating..talk radio just adds to the noise in my silent room.

Write something. "Free association writing" is what its called, right?

Where you just sit there and write and write and write until your

whole head is spilled on the paper? That works for me. Also turning some music on low and trying to write some poetry or something of

that sort works. It may seem strange at first but it tires my mind enough

for my body to follow.

Originally posted by Pistol

Rub one out. Then it's sleepy time.

i don't want to to end up like that dude that spent 86 hours online.

good call pistol, it's called a slumberjack. but on a actual factual note, eat lettuce, turkey, chicken, all contain a natural sedative. you might have to munch a bunch, though, sometimes insomnia is triggered by the firing of your synapses, which is pretty much thinking, and you can't stop that, it just usually leads you to r.e.m. sleep, dreaming. good luck, i'd give you a xanax if i could.

-the shocker is going to a party!!!!!!

Originally posted by willy.wonka

warm milk.

wait...how do you make warm milk?

do microwave the milk you get from the dairy section? or does it have to be a certain type of milk?

i can't imagine trying to micrwave milk. a frothy spoiled green colored milk is what comes to mind. :o

i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep. i choose to fall asleep.

think that enough and i guarentee youll fall asleep. sometimes it takes a few minutes so be patient.

i hate that, i always wanna return to my dream that i had the night before and it just never happens. is it even possible ? and other times if i aint been with my girl for the night, i wonder and worrie bout her the whole night. wen i get home to sleep i cant cuz all i wanan do is call her and make sure shes ok.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

good call pistol, it's called a slumberjack. but on a actual factual note, eat lettuce, turkey, chicken, all contain a natural sedative.

its called tryptophan i believe.

oh, and punching the chipmunk seems to get the job done.

i slept like a log last night.....

:D

Archived