some weird shit i gotta discuss

REGULATOR

aiite......do you guys find it arousing when another guy looks at ur girl or some girl u jock....or do u get hella pissed

today i was riding the bus with this once chick. we sorta had some chemistry goin but we never got together...anyways...shes sitting next to this ugly construction worker...and she decides she wants to bend over to fix her shoes......well this reveals everything and the construction worker was having a ball......i was feeling slightly pissed and wanted to slice his throat with a boxcutter but then i was kinda diggin it and so was my jimmy......am i weird??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont know man, i guess you got jealous of what the other guy saw and you couldnt, then you imagined what he was seeing and felt good:D

On a sidenote, i like seeing that people notice my girl, noticing that she's beautifull.NOTICING though is the key word, if i see someone LOOKING at my girl for more than say..5sec i'm pissed. I can understand that he cant help him self but i also concider it as disrespect towards me.

In that case i do all kinds of badass clown stuff. And it works:D

Guest imported_Tesseract

OK i got it now, you wanted to be the sweet lil prince that would save the poor girl from the sleazy construction worker.............:D :beat:

Originally posted by cmeup

i hate jealousy...

girls goto a group of guys and are talking and i knwo tha guys wanna hit it and my friends dont know tha deal. ?

and if its MY GIRL, fuck all that, its like 10 times worse...

teaser

yea thats prolly what made me sorta pissed....girls are sometimes so clueless...its either they are very stupid or like having guys drooling so they bend over and show. . .

naw fuck that dude. when i was with my old girl ANY guy that talked to her i wanted to beat down. i was very protective of that girl. but also, all my friends that are girls, which i care about, im protective of them. i hate it when dudes try to treat the girls i care about like objects.

Archived