1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

some ways to get things for christmas.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Dec 10, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

some ways to get things for christmas.

Discussion started by tue skinny - Dec 10, 2001

i wanna knowq some techniques to get someone to get what you want instead of this piece of shit sweater or something. this christmas im not putting up with it anymore. i want some gooooood shit.. anyone know any things to do so that people get you the right things. ive tried telling themm but most are old and have losta money but they spend it on stupid nonsensless shit... ( grandma im 20 and you gut me bunny pajamas.. ahhhhh) i hate that. stupid stupid, so anyway. help woulod be apreciated. i know some people have tha same problem...

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. EL MASKO

EL MASKO 12oz Elite Member

EL MASKO - Replied Dec 10, 2001

PUNCH AND KICK THEM!

EL MASKO - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. tue skinny

tue skinny - Replied Dec 10, 2001

alreaDY tried it....

4. EL MASKO

EL MASKO 12oz Elite Member

EL MASKO - Replied Dec 10, 2001

15 PUMPS ON A DAISY AND YOU'LL BREAK THE SKIN?

EL MASKO - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  5. tue skinny

tue skinny - Replied Dec 12, 2001

thas what happens to me thats why i starte this thread.......

6. snafuno

snafuno Guest

snafuno - Replied Dec 12, 2001

just go with them to the store!! or ask for a gift certificate to so and so....
    Or tell them to buy something gay and save the recipt for you!!!!! exchange it and get the money or get soething you like!:idea: