some things i like, and why.

seeking

nelly furtado: turn off the lights.

-i really like this song. she does really cool shit with her voice in it. much more than you get from usual nonsense pop music.

jimmy hendrix: happy birthday

-for all the beastie boys fans who always wondered where the 'jimmy james' sample came from.... go download this song and thank me later.

ouija: 'sup sweatpea?

-my new life plan is to move in with him and his mom so we can be jobless and paint alot. that might seem like a huge regression in life, but lets face it, me and him together are fucking hillarious.

TRL: how sweet is carson daily?

-haters eat a dick, i like carson daily. dude makes me laugh. he drinks hard and he lives fast. i can feel that.

ministry: land of rape and honey.

- how good is this album? real fucking good.

cash money records: big ballin.

- those guys have more cars than i have socks. yes, thats a complete fucking waste, but if someone said 'hey, ill trade you 50 cars for your 50 pairs of socks,' i would do it. i dont even care.

ethiopean food: umm, umm good.

-for someplace so notorious for their lack of food, those mafuckers sure know how to make lentils and chick peas taste good in oh so many ways.

thats all. those are just some things i like.

(i've been too negative lately, im trying to be more happy.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1) i like denzel washington , because the last two movies i seen have kicked ass !

2) hockey , even when the usa is playing , because im canadian

3) remote controls , makes things so much easier

4) big sweaters , they are comfortable and just all around good

iono thats it for now.......

... dont kno if this kinda stuff is in the same category as the topic..

goin to the beach on a cloudy gloomy day.. i like that kinda stuff

cereal... no reason not to

my dalmation ... she is always around

sweats.. i live in em at home

and i loooove sleeping..my goosedown .. pillows.. takin naps..cuz im lazy?

goin to bed wayy to late... im awake when so many are sleeping (but also many awake i kno)around the world..its like youre cheating the world.. all that time to think while they are sleepin..

shopppin for shoes/lingerie .. fun to wear

conan o brien..hes hilarioous

wakin up in the middle of the nite and finding out i still have a few more hours to sleep

when i see my boyfriend.. he can always put me in a good mood

the spanish channel - the game shows are crazy/great..

jack in the box.. potato wedges

what i can think of rite now..

Yeah man. Living with Ansiq would be the balls. We could say stupid shit to each other and go do graffiti down the street. All day every day.

5 favorite things....

Movies.....I love movies. Even bad movies are cool. That Kurt Russell movie Soldier comes to mind. It basically sucked, but it was fun to watch. I'd rather watch a really great piece of moviemaking, but even special effects action movies are cool.

Rustoleum.....It's good to know that at least one american compan takes pride in their product. It has that annoying skip, but what great paint!

Mes3......Girls don't get any cooler than her. The fact that we're just friends is a definite plus. A+ for Mes3.

Ansiq.....This guy is a riot. Anyone that hates him doesn't know the real deal. Funniest guy i know.

Skateboarding.....Just skating down a hill and popping ollies over cracks in the road. Time to yourself.

Guest GoBiloe

seeking, i definitely don't feel you on anything you listed, except maybe ouija (too bad he listens to wussy bands, according to that band sketch post...anyway i mean his pieces, i haven't met him).

things i appreciate in the world around me, because i think i could benefit from thinking positively:

-my friend playing me records i haven't heard.

-bucket paint splatters on my shoes

-nile: "black seeds of vengence"

-jorge luis borges

-that girl in bio (but where was she for the discussion section on friday?! she was the only reason i got up so damn early. i was finally going to talk to her... i fucking swear!)

-a few mild days that didn't freeze the depths of my blackened soul

-80's bands-the clash was killing shit.like so many others at the time...i dont give a fuck if its a bunch of"wussy bands"...you're a fucking wussy if you have to hate on other peoples shit.

-not wearing underwear-guys think its gay,girls think its sexy....and what the fuck it feels so good..i dont even think i own a pair.

-getting girls hyped on you...then never calling them-i cant reallyexplain this one...i uess its a thrill of the hunt type of thing.baaaaad wilt baaaaad.

-my favorite thing to do is probablyyyyyyyy....traveling to paint..i love going on road trips and painting with new people..its so freeing.for some reason when im in a different city i feel like the rules dont apply to me.

-i also gotta give props to seeking on the etheopian food...someone else knows whats up!

MES3 is a girl?

the toronto MES3.

thats kinda cool. i saw some shit this summer, it was within my favorites of all the shit i saw...which was alot. the background with all the handprints that was kinda fresh

uhoh, is this a confession that HAL is Ouija!? about time.

it pisses me off that carson daily gets famous for talkign... even though he sucks. i love the fact that i am wasted from the knees... make that, thighs down.....

whbat the hsit... count of monte cruistto sucks. i talked to 3 police officers tonight... WASTED!

Re: ... dont kno if this kinda stuff is in the same category as the topic..

Originally posted by dELiSs

goin to the beach on a cloudy gloomy day.. i like that kinda stuff

cereal... no reason not to

sweats.. i live in em at home

and i loooove sleeping..

goin to bed wayy to late...

shopppin for shoes

conan o brien..hes hilarioous

wakin up in the middle of the nite and finding out i still have a few more hours to sleep

haha good damn that sounds like mee

Guest willy.wonka

man,i love a beach.....lifes a beach!!

"born on the beach"..i wish i could turn into a happy dolphin.

my dad.....he's my inspiration...very cool guy.

i like everything that is positive and love...cause imagine a world without it.....

i like grafitti.....lets me know that people still cry out....

i like all music..i can even dig some of the country...but music sets me free..lets me think...with lyrics...i just agree

well....

fatcaps and backpacks,and chronic lookin blossoms.

AFROS and kitty cats and girls with nice posture..

ghetto booty and caddilacs,man its all the same...

these are a few of my favorite things....:)

white shoes-if i cant look down and be blinded by the reflecting sunlight they are worthless, shoes make the outfit, if you bought a brand new armani suit and wore old shoes you would still look like shit, if you wore and older suit and new shoes chances are you would still look ok.....

beer-yeah!!!

euro style train graffiti-its great, plain and simple and if they cant do a whole train they just make a big squigly line down the remainder of it.....seriously awesome

hot doctors wives-nothing better than sex in a million dollar home and then being taken out shopping in return....these women could take advantage of me all day, i would still finish the day with ass and the newest styles from the gap and possibly get to drive a range rover too.....

cooking-it possibly the most satisfying thing after sex and getting a raise, its like art, the pasta cant be too soggy but it cant be too tough, the fish has to walk the fine line between under cooked and too dry, then you take it all, arrange it to an asthetically pleasing dish, serve it and have everyone at the table hanging off your nuts for the remainder of the evening....its like being a gay rockstar....awesome!!!!

i like the fact that i'm still living off xmas money

philly is close. big change from louisville. really cool people i've met so far.

the weather here has been pretty nice lately

4 day weekend

only a few more months of school............

i like the 'operation flashpoint' game

skateboarding

my linoleum speedball blocks for stamping

posi thread...... GO!

violence..it soothes my mind to know that other people suffer aswell..

money..this way i can purchase more of that fun polo and armani wear..

medium pilot paint markers..they fit snug inside your pocket and can be filled with your favorite ingredients..

projection screen televisions..entertain me all day long

writers that talk shit and are down to fight..let's me know that this game hasnt been taken over by pussy ass art fags..

hot brunettes who wear black thongs and hum on the balls..

weapons...where would this world be without them

rhymes..an instant way to make friends on the avenue..

legal walls..for people who are on federal probation and go back to jail for 3 years if they do something against society..

who knows..i like flowers and butterflys too.

Guest me IS cool

My turn. I like:

Chillin at home looking at 12oz prophet on my racked laptop.

Sunburst Yellow from rustoleum - Is there any color that's sweeter?

Hogging the whole train to yourself.

Finding out new train yards.

Getting your girl to do whatever you want for a whole day.

Eating a torta. - Is there anything better than a torta with beer?

Beer - need I say more?

and I'm spent. :P

ONE. doing big silvers in under 15 mins and burning everything around it...then laughing at your friend for talking and hour and a half to do the same thing.

TWO.BUBBLE TEA greatest place EVER for strawberry green tea

THREE. Listening to god speed you black emeror then boards of canada then the alchemist all on one cd so cleaverly nick named the "home work cd" when your not doing home work but your thinking about it.

FOUR. Benching the yard with my girl friend, and hearing her scream NACE NACE LOOOOKKKKKK.......shes so cute.

FIVE. The CRO-MAGS is it wrong for me to jump up from my desk and mosh ALONE when it skips to that one song that sets me off?"THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL....BUT I GUESS I WAS A FOOL"

SIX. Making plans to go see HAL the jewish settler,BMC the king of the bastin accent and the fucking IDIOT dude your the Don Deliwesse of graffiti.

SEVEN. My portfolio is due in 2 weeks and I haven't really started to do it....but I don't really care cause I don't know if it's what I want to waste my life doing:)

EIGHT. Sleeping in after not sleep more then 3 hours a night for 2 weeks......mmmmmmmmmm i feel gooooooodddd

NINE. TWO DOLLAR RUSTO....and rusto aluminum you can't get a better silver

like seriously watching that shit hit the wall is like something I can't explian it just feels so right.

I like waking up just late enough that you feel rested and not bleary and hung over.

I like garlic.

I like Law and Order shows. All three of them. Ice T is a badass.

I like going skating and filming everyday.

I like to draw while looking out the window.

I like listening to Janis Joplin, The Hives, Slayer, HIM, Van Morrison, Slug, and a grip of other stuff.

I like being too lazy to do anything at all.

I like beating people in SKATE with goofy tricks like frontside shifties, one foot shove-its, and pressure flips, especially when they're much better than I am.

I like building stuff.

I like to cook.

I like girls.

I like coffee.

I like breakfast after 11:00.

I like breakfast after midnight.

I like skeet shooting.

I like Morningstar Farms products. Mmmm...

I like thrift stores.

I like being done with this list and realizing I like a lot of stuff.

Bet.

"ouija: 'sup sweatpea?

-my new life plan is to move in with him and his mom so we can be jobless and paint alot. that might seem like a huge regression in life, but lets face it, me and him together are fucking hillarious. "

aww you two are ment for eachother. Althoguht I dont know iof the general populus would find the both of you as funny as I do.

"Mes3......Girls don't get any cooler than her. The fact that we're just friends is a definite plus. A+ for Mes3. "

aww thanks :)

things I like:

1. my monkey from the island ;)

2.riding the streetcar with my walkman on

3. oranges that have been in the fridge

4. boston public (shut up.. I like it okay)

5. my grey hoodie

6. clover green

7. tomoatos on toasted bagels with salt and pepper.

8.waking up early and having the house to myself.

9. 3582

hey mes3...Brooke dies this week...should be a good one....oh yeah..and i forgot:i like being totally positive when someone is being a dickhead "Killin negative energy with my positive light" WORD.

hmmm i think its my turn.

avocados, milk, and sugar.

tattoos that aren't so gay.

having the house to myself, chillin in some lace shorts&top, blasting some bob marely on our sound system dts sround sound bullshit, enjoying a corona, and laying down on our white leather couches. (i am blessed.)

FUCKING AWSOME CONVERSATIONS. whether it be with a group, or between 2 people.

creamy coconut lotion and bath gel from bath and body.

pina coladas, virgin or with alcahol.

pineapplefuckingjuice!!

love.

those little flat edges that make eyebrow shapin so simple.

COLORFUL MAKEUP! (shimmery green, yummm)

WIFE BEATERS IN LITTLE BOY SIZES <333333

kids who dont know you, but say hi to you.. and smile, and even offer you some of their candy. CUTESHIT!

Archived