some stuff me and my boys did,,,, we 14

stank

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its not a joke well, um, you guys aren't very good. and what the hell is that black blob in the middle flik? It's scaring me. You should start off more doing more simple styles like the first one. And don't paint peoples sheds, and don't use your age as an excuse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry but that second picture has my side hurtin. make ur 3d all come off in the same direction. all to one side, all straight up, or all straight down. once u can do this, try other shit. and make the 3d even with the bars!!!! try block letters. its a lot easier to get this kinda shit right. once u have can control down a little better and ur 3d and everything, start throwin some funk in the letters.

peace

Originally posted by DankLordz

what the fuck is that second picture?

the only good thing is that DEICIDE 97 tag. classic.

ha ha that too grade A morons

Guest Pilau Hands

1. That first picture would be really nice, if there wasn't some asshole painting on the shed. If it's your shed, stop that. If it's not, what the fuck is wrong with you, that's someone's nice green shed, not a highway. I understand it may be the only thing around you, but come on dude.

2. Second picture. It's not bad. You rolled your background. You seem to have chosen good quality paint. (The first thing I ever did was with 99cent Quick Colors) But, you need to sketch A LOT. Separate your letters, don't bunch them together. It'll teach you how each letter works.

3. Third black blob of nastiness: outline krylon flat white. It'll be your friend for years to come. I don't know what possesses kids who are starting out, to go huge. I mean me too. I must've used like 3 cans filling the first thing i did. What's with the pose?

4. If you fill in white...outline in something dark. When you're way up against the wall, it seems to make sense, but step back a few feet. If you can't immediately make it out in the dark, it's probably a bad color combination.

we all suck in the beginning

then one day, we suck less

i started out doing stuff like that, but that was long ago. (i cant believe i admitted that). anyways, wallmart paint doesnt cover good. so dont try. plus it looks like you would have plenty of time to paint those spots so take your time. by the way, what is that in the second picture? and most importantly, dont post this stuff. save yourself the embarasment. In a year or two you'll regret it and go back over the stuff. another word of advice, stay under the bridges and on walls like that, improve first or you will be trying to go catch up with old freights of yours and embarasing yourself in the city.

Guest Pinche Hoto

Jesus Christ, you crazy white boys!!! You guys have the crappiest handstyle on earth. And You are one tall mother fucker for 14.

Archived