some stolen TM7 fliks

Average White Railfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: The 2 "Dirt" pieces

Originally posted by Ten Cents

Oranges, greens, and a red outline on the first one.

A purple and light-green-looking fill with a bright red 3d on the 2nd one.

Really hot. It's rare to see risky color choices coming off like that.

thats right

Originally posted by 2timeloser

corny, cant stand that tm7 style, you say risky colors i say toy colors. reds, blues, yellows, teals, greens ugh eye sore. kinda like a toy with wanna be styles.....

thats a pretty ballsy statement there my friend either you got beef with tm7 are really ill or just really fukin stupid tm7 is fukin sik period:)

kinda like a toy with wanna be styles

hey dumbfuck, some TM7 cats been painting since the early seventies. Those guys originated that style along with other NY cats.

those aren't wannabe styles, those are the OG styles that all the wannabes are immitating

Guest Rak Burns U All

corny, cant stand that tm7 style, you say risky colors i say toy colors. reds, blues, yellows, teals, greens ugh eye sore. kinda like a toy with wanna be styles.....

I'm glad you feel established enough in the graff game to call guys like Themo and Ivory toys...

Originally posted by bug

hey dumbfuck, some TM7 cats been painting since the early seventies. Those guys originated that style along with other NY cats.

those aren't wannabe styles, those are the OG styles that all the wannabes are immitating

dumbfuck huh? i know all about tm7 and there longevity, i don't know about originated that style though, Tkid has been doing that for a very long time nowand he has been doing it right and i was still not a fan of the style.

i in particular was talking about the DIRT piece, you, if you know anything about color combos and individual leter style you would see that eye sore of a piece for exactly what it is. DIRT!!

Originally posted by Rak Burns U All

I'm glad you feel established enough in the graff game to call guys like Themo and Ivory toys...

maybe you should read instead of skim reading keywords which will suit your future argumentgs. buddy, show me where i called themo and Ivory toys? i said simply thats the toy style, like i said above, the dirt piece is garbage. swallow that like you swallow loads.

Archived