some sticker pieces i did

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Prae1Boston

ew..fucking dephy again. look, i didnt fucking bite your style, and your probably not the only one who thought of constructing letters the way you do anyways. I dunno why you think im biting you, our pieces arent even the same fucking style...........so get off the thread if you dont have anything positive to say to me.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by Prae1Boston

ew..fucking dephy again. look, i didnt fucking bite your style, and your probably not the only one who thought of constructing letters the way you do anyways. I dunno why you think im biting you, our pieces arent even the same fucking style...........so get off the thread if you dont have anything positive to say to me.

dephy and arize aren't the only ones who noticed that im sure....don't you think it looks similar....are you fooling yourself?....the first thing i thought of when you posted was dephy doing shit in ms.paint, which you've seen as well, judging from the chomp, chomp....:D

Guest da wizzard

yeah deph is dope, i've painted with dephy(wys), and met the deph(bashers), both very kewl guys and great painters....the difference here is that both have original styles.....that is the key...."original styles" keep chompin':D

Guest Prae1Boston

ah.. fuck you both i never even heard of dephy wen i did those pieces theres no way i could have bit them. im not even from the same state or even time zone (i think) as him. our styles may be similar but im sure i could find one similar to his somewhere, but then, i guess theyd be biting him too now wouldnt they?

• 1 year later...

as long as the topic of the name dephy being taken is being brought up, i thought i'd add my two cents, is there a real problem with me writing dephek? i mean honestly? i been running with it for a good solid 2 years ( not very long, i know) at least, but i've developed myself enough to have confidence and the experience of a hundred plus freights under my belt.

i've got a lot of older stuff running, but honestly, being i'm in the midwest and pretty much ran with myself my whole freight career, should i just stick with dephek?dephe and dephek are the only things i have been putting down as of lately (30+ freights in the last 3 months)

elaborate on this with me?

Archived