some spanish help anyone.....

stank

ok if anyone can translate this into spanish...... i would be so so so so so sooooooooo greatful....

my last period class is very difficult. my teacher is beautiful, funny, smart, and a natural blonde. the class is spanish and she is very good at it. my teacher is short, skinny, and nice. her birthday is february 26th, and she is very young. she gives me good grades and she knows i am the best student. i am better then mina, and will continue to excel in the class. for class i need a spanish book, a pencil, paper, a pen, and binder. the class is in the west hall. i have a small class, and many of the kids are smart asses. omari is funny in class. jeff is lazy and so is tim. mina is very good at spanish. the class starts at 1:30 and ends at 2:12. spanish is my favorite class, because i have the best teacher in the world. she helps me alot whenever i need help. senora millan is her name, and she is very pacient. she is not 43 and im sorry for saying she was. she likes to wear a diffrent animal every week, and has never wore the same outfit twice!..... i love spanish, and will continue to take it because of her. thank you senora millan................

if anyone can translate that into spanish, i would be soooooooo greatful. i am in spanish 1 and retarted....... thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here ya go, best i could do..

mi clase de la hora ultima es muy dificil. mi profesora es muy bonita, divertido, inteligente, y un rubia natural. la clase es espanol y ella es muy buena para este asunto. mi profesora esta baja, delgada, y simpatica. su cumpleanos es el veinte y seis de febrero, y ella es muy joven. ella me da notas buenas y sabe que yo estoy la estudiante mejor. Estoy mas bueno que mina, y continuare [e with an accent] aventajar en la clase. para clase necesito un libro de espanol, un lapiz, y un cuaderno. [i skipped paper and just put the word for notebook rather than paper and binder separately]. la clase esta en el corridor oeste. tengo una clase pequena, y muchos de los muchachos o muchachas estan "smartass" [couldnt find, sorry..] omari esta divertido en clase. jeff y tim estan perezosos. mina esta muy bien en espanol. la clase empieza a las uno y media, y termina a las dos y doce. spanish esta mi clase favorita, porque tengo la profesora mas buena del mundo. ella me ayuda cuando yo necesito ayudo. se llama senora millan, y ella esta muy paciente. ella no tiene cuarenta y tres anos y me siento para decir que ella tiene tantos anos. ella le gusta llevar un animal diferente cada semana, y ella nunca lleva el mismo equipo dos tiempos! me encanta el espanol, y continuare tomar esta clase porque de mi profesora. muchas gracias, senora millan!

i hope thats good enough. there are probably a few mistakes, but i did my best!

(i did this to put off having to study...)

Archived