some sketches

enime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont let nobody tell you that youre horrible at writing....but i think everyone can tell youre practically a beginner. dont give up...i remember when i was told how horrible my pieces were. i look back at some of the stuff i use to do and i thought to myself....."shit". hmmm...maybe its time i tried posting up my stuff again. anyway....keep working at it. anyone can be amongst the greats.

Guest Ser3adc

^^^word...it's all good. i actually like that character with his legs cut off...keep sketchin...you can only get better.

seeing these reminds me of middle school. i remember when i used to do shit like that and show all these kids because i thought they were good. they are not good. but it is good to post them anyway. i think getting insulted is good motivation for writers just beginning so...i'm going to insult you...

your sketches fucking suck and your characters are lacking goodness.

now then...keep your stuff simple...work on simple straight dead letters...then work off that. then you can pee all over your feet because you are able to smile.

allergies

if it was your birthday, id say its 'ok, but needs work', but since its not... well i think you get the drift...

[insert abusive criticism here]

im not too good myself, but i know what i could own, and whats shit... sorry mate :S

Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Theorizes:

Yo, Yo, I believe that begginers should always get jacked and get shit talked about. That should give you motivation, and make you realize and get on that next level. Yo dont listen to that bullshit about, "dont let nobody tell you that youre horrible at writing" or "Toys have feelings too" or some "toys are cool too" bullshit. Thats wack! or the "anyone can be amongst the greats". Theres two ways to do things, either you can be a little faggot homosexual and do 5 wack sketches and post them on the internet, or you go out like the "greats" and fuckin learn on the streets. If you pick the shitty paper sketch, with prisma markers your moms bought you, then post up on the internet like a hoe, then expect to get dissed. Dont fucking cry later that you have opinions, a life, and, everybody starts somewhere, or that other bullshit you guys cry about. Fuck that! You wouldnt walk up to someone on the street and start crying, "yo mans, yo, i know im a toy, but can you look at my piece and umm, tell me whats toy about it? Yo and I know its toy yo, so ummm be nice man, and dont hurt my feelins yo. And say nigga, toys have feelins too,..... so will you be my friend please yo?" Yo fuck that! Real begginers on the street go through 1000x more than you fuckin crying girls on the internet do. And they don't say shit! They suck it up, and get back out there, some get maaaaad flava, some dont, but they all get respect in the end. Respect for going out in the ghettos everynight, gaining that intelligence, risking your life, getting style, letters and form even though people dissed you, hit you, and mother fucking kicked you. The biggest risk you new age, rich white toys have is getting your dick electrocuted jackin off. What kind of bullshit is that yo! Yo, and what the fuck is up with the stupid ass quotes on every sketch? "Life has so many meanings" man fuck you! You dont know anything about life, except that mom is kickin you out for jacking off too much, oh shit no more butler for youuuuu! Ohhh shit switching from Kellogs to hytop!!! ohhhhh SHiit! Life is fucking over! Why god whyyy! Yo man i realize im babling yo. and all this shit aint aimed at you. And another thing: You same rich ass toys, then turn around and talk shit about people who don't meet the same style cliche that yall praise and will bite in two months. "oh its just not my cup of tea" man fuck you, these people your snivling ass talks shit about spent time, effort, and risked shit to build up what you are going to bite next week.

They dont do it for you rich ass white kids, they do it for the real graffiti communtiyt. Dont even dare talk shit about them. So save your shit talking toy remarks about people who actually kill shit, but don't meet your biting,sketching,living thorugh the internet, king ass skills. Yo mans its 5:27 am! Yo Im like a bitch Gary Conditt fucked:

GONE!

Archived