Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

some sketches

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by enime, Jun 3, 2002.

1. enime

enime New Jack

2. Stoney Blaze

Stoney Blaze Guest

geocities don't work for posting fliks.....

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/288/829'>

there's a whole thread somewhere about posting fliks.
    get yourself a [url=http://www.freephoto-i.net/]freephoto-i[/url] account...

3. synaps

synaps Senior Member

thats fawkin horrible :mad:

4. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

dont let nobody tell you that youre horrible at writing....but i think everyone can tell youre practically a beginner. dont give up...i remember when i was told how horrible my pieces were. i look back at some of the stuff i use to do and i thought to myself....."shit". hmmm...maybe its time i tried posting up my stuff again. anyway....keep working at it. anyone can be amongst the greats.

5. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

^^^word...it's all good. i actually like that character with his legs cut off...keep sketchin...you can only get better.

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

seeing these reminds me of middle school. i remember when i used to do shit like that and show all these kids because i thought they were good. they are not good. but it is good to post them anyway. i think getting insulted is good motivation for writers just beginning so...i'm going to insult you...

your sketches fucking suck and your characters are lacking goodness.

now then...keep your stuff simple...work on simple straight dead letters...then work off that. then you can pee all over your feet because you are able to smile.

allergies

7. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

Weak man real weak

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

your letters are missing structure....stick to doing simple block style letters. And when i say time I mean ALOT of it because the better your simple letters are the better anything you build off them will be.

9. pekrock

pekrock Junior Member

i love this thunbs down icon. cheers me up all the time.

10. KaMeArT

KaMeArT Junior Member

if it was your birthday, id say its 'ok, but needs work', but since its not... well i think you get the drift...
    [insert abusive criticism here]
    im not too good myself, but i know what i could own, and whats shit... sorry mate :S

11. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

Re: geocities don't work for posting fliks.....

12. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

toys post here II.... post there.

13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

14. 12ozProfesor

12ozProfesor Guest

The Profesor Theorizes:

Yo, Yo, I believe that begginers should always get jacked and get shit talked about. That should give you motivation, and make you realize and get on that next level. Yo dont listen to that bullshit about, "dont let nobody tell you that youre horrible at writing" or "Toys have feelings too" or some "toys are cool too" bullshit. Thats wack! or the "anyone can be amongst the greats". Theres two ways to do things, either you can be a little faggot homosexual and do 5 wack sketches and post them on the internet, or you go out like the "greats" and fuckin learn on the streets. If you pick the shitty paper sketch, with prisma markers your moms bought you, then post up on the internet like a hoe, then expect to get dissed. Dont fucking cry later that you have opinions, a life, and, everybody starts somewhere, or that other bullshit you guys cry about. Fuck that! You wouldnt walk up to someone on the street and start crying, "yo mans, yo, i know im a toy, but can you look at my piece and umm, tell me whats toy about it? Yo and I know its toy yo, so ummm be nice man, and dont hurt my feelins yo. And say nigga, toys have feelins too,..... so will you be my friend please yo?" Yo fuck that! Real begginers on the street go through 1000x more than you fuckin crying girls on the internet do. And they don't say shit! They suck it up, and get back out there, some get maaaaad flava, some dont, but they all get respect in the end. Respect for going out in the ghettos everynight, gaining that intelligence, risking your life, getting style, letters and form even though people dissed you, hit you, and mother fucking kicked you. The biggest risk you new age, rich white toys have is getting your dick electrocuted jackin off. What kind of bullshit is that yo! Yo, and what the fuck is up with the stupid ass quotes on every sketch? "Life has so many meanings" man fuck you! You dont know anything about life, except that mom is kickin you out for jacking off too much, oh shit no more butler for youuuuu! Ohhh shit switching from Kellogs to hytop!!! ohhhhh SHiit! Life is fucking over! Why god whyyy! Yo man i realize im babling yo. and all this shit aint aimed at you. And another thing: You same rich ass toys, then turn around and talk shit about people who don't meet the same style cliche that yall praise and will bite in two months. "oh its just not my cup of tea" man fuck you, these people your snivling ass talks shit about spent time, effort, and risked shit to build up what you are going to bite next week.
    They dont do it for you rich ass white kids, they do it for the real graffiti communtiyt. Dont even dare talk shit about them. So save your shit talking toy remarks about people who actually kill shit, but don't meet your biting,sketching,living thorugh the internet, king ass skills. Yo mans its 5:27 am! Yo Im like a bitch Gary Conditt fucked:
    GONE!

15. LushLife

LushLife Junior Member