SOME REALY STRANGE SHIT HAPPENED TO ME OVER NIGHT.

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

you heard a knock in your dream.... so you answered the door, sleep walking. It was your next door neighbor. He said if you suck his dick he'll put some socks on your feet and tuck you in. The end.

(yawn)........that didnt even make sense.....cmon you can do better than that cant you?....

Ahhh fuck, this is a funny thread. I like Moe Lester's response, and thanks for the support Mang..... ok, here's another possibility:

You were really drunk at some tuperware party last night and you started doin all this crazy shit like dancin up on the table with your shirt unbuttoned.... anyway, at the end of the night you ended up with some hooker because she told you she was santa in hopes of stealing your wallet later. So, she turned out to be so bad ass of a hooker that she could put your socks on your feet WITH HER MOUTH!!!! Now, go check for your wallet and we'll know if this is what really happened.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

You ever have that dream where you're dreaming of eating some pudding and then you wake up with a spoon in your ass?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by most_blunted

ow....gee im hurt....um my mom is like 50 so.......ahhh ewwwww

assholes dont have age, except like really old ones cus its dry up in there and causes major chaffing on my johnson

this thread reminds me of something that has happen to me before.....

on time when i was going to europe.....my fucking plane got delayed and i had to stay at the airport foe the day and i alredy was traveling for like a day and i had no sleep at all....so i was sitting on the really uncofortable chairs and i started to fall asleep...but i kept getiing woken up by the people walking by so i barley could rest.....but then all of a sudden i just blacked out in a deep sleep.....when i woke up there were like 3 girls infront of me looking ta me......so i was looking back at them and all (they were hot...i felt like a pimp with them looking ta me and all:D )....so then this guy next to me goes "Are you okay".....i was like yea y.....he goes "well you were screaming and cusing at people while you were resting"....i go "Nooo"....he goes "Yeaaa"....im like "Shit"....nowonder those girls were loking at me.....:(

Archived