some real good, some so/so..midwest catches today

dremster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty Sad huh?

Originally posted by Secret

Chris burns everything in this thread.

<span style='color:yellow'>If I have to see one more of those... PLEASE... if someone knows him, give the kid some other letters. Same shit every single time. It looks cool, once, twice, even three times but damn... "every single time?"</span>:rolleyes:

Re: Pretty Sad huh?

Originally posted by GoOverThe#'s

<span style='color:yellow'>If I have to see one more of those... PLEASE... if someone knows him, give the kid some other letters. Same shit every single time. It looks cool, once, twice, even three times but damn... "every single time?"</span>:rolleyes:

..and to make it worse, that "kid" takes a sketch with him everytime he steps foot in a yard. Personally I think hes ok for not even being 18. I heard he's only done but 3 or 4 trains so doing the same letters "every single time" is cool with me. I hear Diar sketchs his letters and besides that he hasnt painted anything since 2000. Funny that you see enough Chris shit to actually get sick of it. He must be doing something right. :lol:

<span style='color:yellow'>If I have to see one more of those... PLEASE... if someone knows him, give the kid some other letters. Same shit every single time. It looks cool, once, twice, even three times but damn... \"every single time?\"</span>:rolleyes:

Every post.Every Writer. Every insult. You type while others paint.

Just another fan.

Guest SPFlatty

<span style='color:yellow'>If I have to see one more of those... PLEASE... if someone knows him, give the kid some other letters. Same shit every single time. It looks cool, once, twice, even three times but damn... \"every single time?\"</span>:rolleyes:

i hear ya. i seen a lot of his older shit and it always looks the same. the new style's tight and he's puttin in work, but i would like to see him change it up if he can. some folks get a sketch and cling to it forever, some keep evolving, we'll have to wait and see what happens...

Archived