some quick shit....

syze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate people who say they rushed through some sketch.. because you have all the time in the world to sketch it.. no need for rush.. whats the point of posting that. . when u could of took your time and made it a lot nicer.. then posted it... come on man, dont be lazy..

I said rushed cause a friend with another site needed it by the naight before last so i had to rush through and sketch it up.......i didnt say that as in this is rushed im capable of miracles cause thats just about where I'm at right now...I did another sketch last nighta nd colored it but im not too hot on coloring sketches since I usually freestyle all this shit at the wallas including colors.

You can see my walls and freights old and new @:

www.baltimore-archive.com I am under the freights section as syze and under the artist section as syze. i will post a couple more sketches in a bit

Thanks for the kind words..

Guest tears*uno

yes much better.... still looks a little rushed, the 3d is off in a couple places but very good style i like it

yeah it is kinda rushed you can tell by how sloppy the whole thing is, but i didnt like the coloring and was just trying to get it done.......i usually just do pencil sketches in my book to improve and freestyle it and the colors up on the wall....

Archived