SOME QUESTIONS I HAVE

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only thing stoppingmaking your dick grow is a hormone called HGH or Human Growth Hormone ... unforunately you can't control that

and yes, tighty whities do drop your sperm count (doctors prescribe boxers to patients complaining of infertility in some cases...)

and the weed ... it just makes you feel like shit all the time, I've stopped smoking weed about a month ago and I feel a million times better

Guest KONFLIKT

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING BOUT THE SF COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM! I THINK THE GOVT. TELLS THEM TO TELL YOU THAT DRUGS MAKE YOUR NUTS SHRINK CUZ ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH TO US BIG TIME "WEED HEADS"

COME ON GET OVER IT. PEOPLE THINK KIDS ARE EVIL OR SOMETHING, BUT DIDN'T OUR PARENTS GROW UP IN SOME DRUGED OUT TIMES THEMSELVES?

Originally posted by KONFLIKT

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING BOUT THE SF COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM! I THINK THE GOVT. TELLS THEM TO TELL YOU THAT DRUGS MAKE YOUR NUTS SHRINK CUZ ITS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THROUGH TO US BIG TIME "WEED HEADS"

COME ON GET OVER IT. PEOPLE THINK KIDS ARE EVIL OR SOMETHING, BUT DIDN'T OUR PARENTS GROW UP IN SOME DRUGED OUT TIMES THEMSELVES?

yea word....mother fuckin health teacher told the class a while ago that smoking marijuana made your nuts shrinks..a couple of my friends hella believed it and didnt wanna smoke anymore

In reference to the tighty-whities question.

There are 2 schools of thought regarding sperm counts.

One say's that they lower sperm count by increasing the temperature and hurting your delicate soldiers.

The other say's they protect you by keeping them secure when walking or whatever.

But I don't know which one is right?

So I guess I didn't help you on that one.

Originally posted by Pistol

One say's that they lower sperm count by increasing the temperature and hurting your delicate soldiers.

The other say's they protect you by keeping them secure when walking or whatever.

i always get hardons when wearing boxers...its kinda unpleasant walking around school with something poking out of your pants...but i geuss thats why baggy hoodies are good sometimes

Guest KONFLIKT

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE IS GREAT?

WHEN YOU GET THOSE HEALTH TEACHERS TALKING TO YOU AND THEY DESCRIBE HOW THE HIGH IS IN SUCH DETAIL THAT YOU KNOW THEY HAVE DONE IT, SO YOU ASKE THEM... HAVE YOU EVER DONE THAT DRUG? THEY SAY NO NEVER! VERY FIRMLY.

GODDAM I LOVE S.F.P.S

Originally posted by Pistol

In order for your seminal vessicles (uhh... just know that they are in your nut sack and they actually are where cell division takes place and the 23 chromosome'd cell is created) in order for these things to work it has to be 34 degree's celsius and inside your body the temperature is a constant 37 degree's celsius... (so if you've ever wondered why your nuts are in the nut sack, now ya know, why they shrink up when your colder etc etc)

Tighty whities keep them to close to the body, making the temperature too hot making your sperm all messed up (some will have 22 chromosomes and some will have 24) etc ...

Don't worry regulator, with practice you'll get penis control - eventually

Archived