some of you fucking faggots piss me off

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

some of you fucking act like 3rd grade bitches wagging their "Ooo shame" fingers at everybody....llike dirty habit (o wait, i forgot he cant read this because hes a bitch)....like in the nak thread....mapo and marl said mean shit and everybodys like "OOOOOO YOUR FUCKCING MEAN GO AWAY WE ARE ALL SENSITIVE EMO PRICKS WHO CANNOT TOLERATE THESE HARSH WORDS IM GONNA CRY WAHHHH!!"

-Regulator hates all of you sensitive pricks with the attitudes of 60 year old women

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

what pisses me off most is that they banned mapo for something as stupid and light as what he did....'OMFG HE JUST MADE FUN OF NAK!!! BAN HIM BAN HIM!"

seeking-" sure thing guys, i love how unfair us moderators are, i banned him to keep all you senstitive little girls happy because he was a MEANIE!!, now lets all go frolic in a tub full of whip cream"

jhgduetdbygkiuynlitohgljhrvntiueryvm;otj hyk ner5;o786b0e56m;0870[2309[5b083 475b9 348ty3[40tnv8oeriuerhjc kmqnwiecgr67236rgcirhutbaq76c86t4tuhjkdbvbjxcbvo8zuhdptv,awurgh8pcg0p2rgv8wge483gwpy8rgc834gncr834gcr8nw34ctnr 47r57449t79458956789545478-55347897895789598957834907595778953478954789579975347895345789457895478957899785978578957893479584789547895478954789578947894578954754789578947845789457894578945789iodiufjchjvhjkdfhjkdfhjkhjkdfhjkfdhjkfdhjfhdjkhjkdfhjkfdhjkfdhhjdfhjkfdhjkfhjkdhjkfdhjhdfjhjdfhjfduhreyuieryuiyuieryuieryeryrey777e772376236yiouuiouiouiouiodsiofvfvhf8ret45yh56yh

IF , you dont care about people having serious conversations and developing some sort of support on the internet , why the fuck do you start a thread about it complaining ? if you dont care so much it should roll right of , but does it ? no . take your insecure ass and maybe , do some sort of good . people seem to think that relationships cant form on the internet , yeah it seems sort of weird and pedophilisih in some cases , but people giving support to someone with a dying mother ? their are people behind the computers fuckface , and maybe , just maybe they have some sort of compassion or theyve expericnce it before .and maybe they HAVE SOME FUCKING REPECT. if you dont like the thread . just go to a differnt one .

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Obsolete

IF , you dont care about people having serious conversations and developing some sort of support on the internet , why the fuck do you start a thread about it complaining ? if you dont care so much it should roll right of , but does it ? no . take your insecure ass and maybe , do some sort of good . people seem to think that relationships cant form on the internet , yeah it seems sort of weird and pedophilisih in some cases , but people giving support to someone with a dying mother ? their are people behind the computers fuckface , and maybe , just maybe they have some sort of compassion or theyve expericnce it before .and maybe they HAVE SOME FUCKING REPECT. if you dont like the thread . just go to a differnt one .

ahhaha yea im complaining about the extreme homosexuality all you nerds give off....fucking emo dorks

i read that other topic about that one kids mom, thats sad and all but i do have to agree with moe lester on this. i mean its fucked up and all but damn, it was his choice to share his personal problems and i've kept up with this forum for around 2 years now and the people that come on here now are mostly kids who dont even commit to graffiti art and post only in forums like chanel zero and talk alot of head! so im saying that the way this forum is now, well in chanel zero anyways.....thats the kinda shit you have to expect from these kids!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Devilush

i hope that you dont hate me homie...i'm calling you to come with me to the abandoned hospital so we have to get along. or i'll ditch ya....aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahaha.

nah i wouldnt do that. :D

hahaha of course i dont hate you....i understand when girls comfort guys and shit over tough shit like a mom dying...but when i hear guy saying "tell your dad you love him and comfort him" i wonder. . . . .

dont like me and wanna chat??

>>> Lifted0ff 420

................^ this is a zero

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by Smart

I'm guessing it's something to do with the jets...

umm I see..............

so there's no sope involved????

damn..........:(

Archived