Some of my stuff

AgresWFO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Says:

Looks like your well on your way. Im feelin the silver with white inline.

Thanks for the props... yeah the letters are something im still working on... my sketches are fine... but freestyle letters are still a little sketchy. ohwell.

That was my 1st panel... some crappy krylon for the fill... came out all differnt shades cause it was so cold and the train had condensation on it. :crazy:

What do you guys think of the Phive? Should I get flicks from him and scan em?

Re: yuck -- go simple

Originally posted by robotfuckr

graffiti's all about balls, not brains, youngin.

Simple is to boring fo me... I do simple sometimes... If its about balls Ive done a piece on a wall at the back of a cops house, throwups in crazy spots, all sorts of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blink_ATX

keep killing but work on the paint schemes some of them look good but some just flat out dont match...

BTW lewtters dont look that bad

but over all some decent stuff yo and it looks like you got down that can control....

Originally posted by ElPresidente

May I suggest you don't do whole inner white outlines... if that even made sense. It really takes away from your piece. Everything else is pretty cool.

for some peices this is true. the third from the top id agree with you on that it takes away from it. im not sure what to call it, but "whole inner outlines" do work sometimes. i see a lot of eruptoe's with that. it just depends on the peice, size of the letters, colors, etc.

Archived