some of my sketches help me out

Guest schick1

well i hope this works ive had problems in the past posting pics.....well here goes nothing, id lik to here positive and negative feedback, tell me what i should do to get better i feel like im in a rut right now, ive been writing for 2 years but only seriously or "for real" for onehttp://image.photoloft.com/opx-bin/OpxFIDISA.dll?s=cano&src=/PhotoLoft/Asset20/2002/09/22/10091'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does it say neato??? if so....its kinda wierdo. not too bad but i only like the last one that cus its readable. just avoid whatever that red and white design is doing. i never give anybody negative criticism....but stuff like that makes my stomach turn. as for the rest....i think your doing fairly well for 1 or 2 years writing. laters.;)

gimme a another bite....

hey theere neatoo..

besides from the fact that your name sounds toy (but who cares)

i guess that you should keep on being experimental with your fills like you have been,,,

i like your straight letters alot better too. since you have some wierd throw up looking style down , i guess you will get the hang of your own trade mark style...

but keep on trying super straight letters for a while on practice walls or whatever...

well peace...

oh thanks snake(which i believe you are) hows about your name? just kidding whats in a name anyways....i caught a freight you and chile did in trib. other day looked old and bad(its ok). i think you guys did it in the winter, and chile's looked like he didn't know what to do about the ridges

Archived