some of my recent sketches...

Destruction by Definition

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by stank3

yo emos.... my boy said u were gonna trade stickers with him then said u told him u quit writing?.....jw....and u can give that background credit of the mario to cry ugn crew..... cyzms boy..... and well yea...i like a good amount of it.....keep at it

yeah well i tend to let myself think im quitting many times, and of course its the same outcome everytime, here i am still playing with these damn letters...anyway if your boy wants stickers, tell him to email me i can still get those big ass ones....

Originally posted by QueaZyFunK

nah seriously its alright. your clean atleast with drawing but you should work simple, as least for now anyways.

haha, work simple? ive been writing for 5 or 6 years now...i dont need to work simple, i got that shit down easy...thats like telling a college kid to work on his addition...i already said i dont piece anyways, so sorry they arent as good as your shit, the shit you dont post...:D goodnight

listen here sport

Obviously you do need to work simple styles, because your attempt at a wild style has no cohesion. Your bars don't match up, they aren't prapotionate to each other, YOU HAVE NO FLOW. Not that Graff needs to fall into a certain checklist but it helps if you have the right tools to use your imagination accordingly. SO please keep it simple, this is a slow process. Oh and don't try and give me that shit about I don't know what I'm talking about, cuz I'm better than you, and I've been writing for longer than you have. trust me, simple helps.

Re: listen here sport

Originally posted by stitches

Obviously you do need to work simple styles, because your attempt at a wild style has no cohesion. Your bars don't match up, they aren't prapotionate to each other, YOU HAVE NO FLOW. Not that Graff needs to fall into a certain checklist but it helps if you have the right tools to use your imagination accordingly. SO please keep it simple, this is a slow process. Oh and don't try and give me that shit about I don't know what I'm talking about, cuz I'm better than you, and I've been writing for longer than you have. trust me, simple helps.

You can say that when you post your shit

Re: listen here sport

Originally posted by stitches

hahahaha

ego says what?

thanks everywhere

Guest Propaganda

they are kinda sloppy to me but your way better then me anywayz. I like that fill on last one. Least you keep it real.

Archived