Some of my ISH!!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Yes I do agree I need to work on a few of them cause I only just started doing these different styles......I am a type of person who can`t stand sticking to one style at all I have to practise all different types........uhhhhh and I am in Japan which means ZERO influence from any good writers cause am the only write within 80km`s or so

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I just get sick of the little hood rats crawling this board to develop there style from others and blatantly btiting and saying they did it............And yes I was thinking of taking them off but since someone complained I did it anyway

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I am quick to respond because

A: There is barely anything being said in any other parts of 12oz

B: I finished my 8 months in Japanese High School

C: I have until the 29th when I return to Australia to keep myself occupied and it is raining outside

D: All of the above.... and you wanted to see what the nuts where so it is your own fault your eyes are hurting now

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

No I am not in KSA or FMC I wrote FMC with another tag there because it is a friends tag....I was making the wall of a piece look bombed but since I have shit textas it turned fucked

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by Nurseferatu

the first yellow and white snail is dope

That is a style I was doing about a year ago but I bought it back from the dead and started practising parts I used to fuck up on........Might I add this work is from between 3 and 1 months ago......Not to say I am am heaps better but I have improved

Archived