some new ill drunk ish...

Guest YinzerXpress

Guest YinzerXpress
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
no more art fag shit, wheres dat gonna getcha in life?

Well, i hope youre joking, because thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard- especially since youre talking about graffiti- 'wheres dat gonna getcha in life?'

pfft:rolleyes:

i must admit im not a fan of the 'art' in here, because even then, it's not even good 'art', as it were- but still, man check yourself- where do you think people go after art college?

Originally posted by skribbles

Well, i hope youre joking, because thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard- especially since youre talking about graffiti- 'wheres dat gonna getcha in life?'

pfft:rolleyes:

i must admit im not a fan of the 'art' in here, because even then, it's not even good 'art', as it were- but still, man check yourself- where do you think people go after art college?

you my friend are a dummy..im a biological engineer studying for the FBI. thats gonna get me everywhere in life...this stupid shit..gettin' ya no where. i dont even write the graffiti. i dont do art i just come here to read comments from stupid people like you.

HA

First off, I think the original statement was a joke.

Second, where IS it gonna get you, sludgenuts? If it brings you happiness, then mission accomplished. If you improve the world in a little way, then even better! Art DEFINITELY does that.

If you're trying to be some "big shot" then YOU are the dummy. Being an artist is a dream for many. Doing what they love and hopefully being able to survive comfortably off it. Many art school graduates move on to teaching where they can inspire the new generation. So, don't judge something you obviously don't know anything about.

Btw, I'm not a professional artist or an art school graduate. I just think you're a dick.

wait.....sludge said the original statement.

i care, imma mad bomba 4 life, lets see some throw ups nigga...

obviously, you were just trying to mock a bomber, since you don't even write. I have no idea WHAT to believe. Are you really studying for the FBI? who cares. The point is (obviously) that art has a huge positive impact on the world. HUGE.

Re: HA

Originally posted by swiss cheese

First off, I think the original statement was a joke.

Second, where IS it gonna get you, sludgenuts? If it brings you happiness, then mission accomplished. If you improve the world in a little way, then even better! Art DEFINITELY does that.

If you're trying to be some "big shot" then YOU are the dummy. Being an artist is a dream for many. Doing what they love and hopefully being able to survive comfortably off it. Many art school graduates move on to teaching where they can inspire the new generation. So, don't judge something you obviously don't know anything about.

Btw, I'm not a professional artist or an art school graduate. I just think you're a dick.

wait.....sludge said the original statement.

obviously, you were just trying to mock a bomber, since you don't even write. I have no idea WHAT to believe. Are you really studying for the FBI? who cares. The point is (obviously) that art has a huge positive impact on the world. HUGE.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA you have no idea how hard i am laughing at you right now...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welll you see. first theres no need to explain myself to anyone. second i dont cop out i just laugh at stupid people third. obviously i dont care about a single thing and you dont know a single truth about me fourth yinzer xpress is my boy he knows where i stand on his art and the art world and he knows me therefore i will not further explain myself. you are just dumb.

You're in a dream world.

hahaha. what ARE you doing!

Of course i talk in real life. I post an everage of 2.5 times a day. I'm at work making money, designing real buildings, conversing with real clients.

This is a fun break sometimes, except when I run into KIDS who think they are sooo smart.

cookies and ice cream....how cute

That's great dude. Get out and follow your advice....DO SOMETHING, annoy real people.

REAL PEOPLE (actual "mature" adults) don't just come on msg boards with the intent of annoying people.

some stupid lil kid

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're cracking ME up now.

peace, and good luck with your biological studies:lol:

actually this is my breakfast and in a few minutes im sorry but i must leave you to go out and actually do something. and thank you for the luck...good luck w/ your c lients and i hope you get alot of customers and get alot of promotions. have a swell day...until next time... sexy lord sludgenuts I

P.S. i love you dude...

Archived