some new dallas legal shit <-----------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Looks like a Debt (the real one .. A2M) and Vegans baby.

man, im sure that your boy Debt been writin plenty long and does plenty o' bombin, but FUCK that "the real one" shit. my niggah Debt (NSH - USC) was writin that name when your boy was still bustin tagz with Sharpie markerz... much respect out to A2M, though.

Guest TO THE NECK

being from the dallas area, i think Debt ud/omk (the real one) takes the cake-dude is up and he kills frieghts. i hate debt a2m and all his "i wanna be different shit". you may see him on all these threads, but you wont see much city stuff from him. ill give debt from texas more credit anyday. you may not agree with me, but go to their cities and tell me whos more up.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by TO THE NECK

i hate debt a2m and all his "i wanna be different shit". .

Let me just say that your are wack for being mad that people do their own thing, and that you are unique in this outrageous opinion-no one else will agree with you. If you want everyone to do the same shit you should join the army or work for MTV or some shit, and stop doing graffiti for good.

Ya'll boners is busted!!!!!!

Word ta life.......

Word is bond!!!!!!!!sucka

about the debt thing:you can't compare 2 cities in the same way.i know that shit in dallas runs longer.in debt a2m's city there's a lack spots(no urban dejay),a loota cops,home of the buff!i've seen many so called hardcore bombers come through and not do shit.it's just disencouriging.debt a2m has definately put in work bombing wise a few years ago.he has the right to focus on freights.he also pushes style in his own way and probably doesn't give a fuck about what some ignorant fool shit talker on the internet has to say about his style.he does his own thing.the ones siding with debt ud are obviously from dalleas and the ones siding with debt a2m are from his town.it sounds pretty childish i guess, but you can't judge debt a2m from your city at home on the computer.

somebody post the "real" vegan.:crazy:

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

about the debt thing:you can't compare 2 cities in the same way.i know that shit in dallas runs longer.in debt a2m's city there's a lack of spots(no urban dejay),a lotta cops,home of the buff!i've seen many so called hardcore bombers come through and not do shit.it's just discouriging.debt a2m has definately put in work bombing wise a few years ago.he has the right to focus on freights.he also pushes style in his own way and probably doesn't give a fuck about what some ignorant fool shit talker on the internet has to say about his style.he does his own thing.the ones siding with debt ud are obviously from dallas and the ones siding with debt a2m are from his town.it sounds pretty childish i guess, but you can't judge debt a2m from a different city at home on the computer.

somebody post the "real" vegan.:crazy:

too many mispellings...

Archived