some idiot just gave me their phone number...

Abracadabra

anyone know that kid dorms? he has a thread in brick slayers chatting himself up like king of the world.

anyhoo, i banned him and he registered a new name and started with the dickhead pm's saying "what do you write blah blah blah" cos he got all butthurt about me calling him a toy.

so he sends me a pm with his email address and his phone number, and now i want to torture the little fucker for being stupid.

what can i do with them?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would make phone calls to him, but i'm not paying international rates for a few shits and giggles.

i won't post his number, that's gay. i was thinking more along the lines of signing up his number to marketing compaines etc that will just relentlessly hassle him

Is that the poor delusional bastard that put a handicapped twist on the LA lettering style? Then went on to abuse obey giant? Then made like 3 threads on himself?

His own stupidity will surely get him into situations which are far worse than what a few phonecalls can do.

oh, my, god, ijust went and looked at that thread, holy shit it is fucking hilarious! the graffiti, the attempts at dia de los muertos skulls (i think that is what those were?), the tattoo, fuck yeah, the shit that he would say topped it all off.

how did i miss that?

ABC, you should put that number on an adult messageboard. and post up all his graff next to it. he will be stoked! more web fame!