some handstyles of mine

KIND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah those are nice but i couldnt read them easily so i would recommend makeing a handstyle that ppl can easily read when there driving by in there cars etc...when someone has to stop for a minute and try to read ur handstyle u know that its to complicated..

good job though.. what cap did u use for that second tag in the white? i wanna see some of your throwies.. post them.

later

Originally posted by near

that red and purple thingie was posted bt another cat just a while ago....who does it belong to????if its u read my feedback in the illist...ummm i for got what it was called...ill something......

yea that bitch that posted it thought it really sucked i guess and was making fun of it..fuck him,hating piece of shit..

Originally posted by KIND

alright thanks thats an ny fat on a flat white krylon i think..heres something

http://genjala.image.pbase.com/u11/kind/large/2498459.fillinred.jpg'>

just a suggestion.. use that ny fat that u did that white tag with.. dont be cheap with the throwie size.. make it a little bit bigger, let ur hand flow in smooth lines and u need a little work on ur letter structure but good start man.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived