SOME GOOD GIRL ADVICE!

Guest chicken bone

Guest chicken bone

hey check it out brotha-

make sure to do this when a girl is ALONE (this hightens the chance of her catching your subliminal messages)..in the room with you, you can also practice in the mirror. i call it the pipping pecker.

so unzip your pants and let your penis hang out. now either fold your arms Mr. T style or put your hands on both sides of your waist jolly green giant style. now sharply jut left to right as fast as you can (begginers should start slow and build up moment) so that your balls make that floppng sound (you know when your running around in your boxers it goes flop flop)and your penis is sort of shaking around. by now this girl should notice and get the idea and proceed to either offer to perform oral sex on you or ask if you want to "make fuck". its a mega turn on too.

thanks for listening and i hope you try it.

------------------

chicken bone!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my girlfriend loves that move...another good one is to get totally butt naked and hang your shirt off your penis then just chase her around...if that doesnt get her dripping nothing will

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest goreguts

This is kind of off the topic, but still works well. When someones passed out unzip your pants and hang a hot dog out of it(hopefully you have some ft. long weiners in the fridge). proceed to slap em' in the face with it until they wake up. Results vary.

just walk up to her to talk to her and if she walks away or spits in your face keep talking so if anyone saw it theyll just think you nuts and they wont make fun of you cause you just got rejected.(ps.screeming,swearing,jumping jacks,dancing all help make you look crazy)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Paint a happy face on the head of the dick, then wake up your sleeping girlfriend by slapping her face with it. She'll open her eyes and freak out when she sees your dick staring at her, then she'll laugh and give you a blowjob. I swear, it works like a charm, and I don't have the slightest idea why. Oh, and rub off the ink before she gets down. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived