some gangster ass shit i found...

Guest bill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he was'nt bullshitting when he meant gangster shit, but most gang related writing is where the art of graffiti was derrived from so most of you should think twice before dissing, im not saying look up to it but dont ever look down on it, i speak for the art that was there from the beggining, not the writting you see today, most of it tends to have a graffiti art form mixed in with it.

Originally posted by bloodfuck

gangster shit? yeah, he was a gangster cause he was drawing during "nappy time"

DAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THIS SHIT ABOUT NAPPY TIME IS JUST TOO FUNNY

I THINK I PISSED MY PANTS WHEN I READ IT.......

BLOODFUCK YOU ARE KILLIN ME

man no one has no respect for gangster writing, all you people who jock MSK-AWR, they say themselves in interviews, theyre greatly influenced by gang styles, dissing gang styles is biting the hand that feeds, philadelphia the birthplace of modern graffiti, that started from gangs,

Id liek to see fools tryn rock that gangster shit, not as easy as it may appear, jsut cause its not what you percieve graffiti to be

oh yeah just so im not confusing

philly and la gangs styles are very different, but both gang styles,

And my favorite city graff wise Is tijauna, all those cholo and gangsta styles, very cracking, and im not talking about right at the border all those productions and what not, im talking about grimey, like in the ghetto parts. fo sho

I USED TO HAVE A COUSIN THAT WAS AMBROSE,HE WAS 63RD AND CICIERO,HE HAD THE ONE OF THE SICKEST HANDS IVE EVER SEEN AND HE HAD THAT KNIGHT ON HIS LEG WITH THE OLD ENGLISH A BUT IT WAS ALOT BETTER THAN THE STUFF POSTED ABOVE..CHICAGO HAS A NICE GANGSTER GRAFF SCENE ON THE SOUTH SIDE,IVE SEE KILLER SPOTS WITH REALLY NICE FILLED IN OLD ENGLISH LETTERS AND WHAT NOT.CHICAGO IS GANGSTA LIKE WHAT

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

I USED TO HAVE A COUSIN THAT WAS AMBROSE,HE WAS 63RD AND CICIERO,HE HAD THE ONE OF THE SICKEST HANDS IVE EVER SEEN AND HE HAD THAT KNIGHT ON HIS LEG WITH THE OLD ENGLISH A BUT IT WAS ALOT BETTER THAN THE STUFF POSTED ABOVE..CHICAGO HAS A NICE GANGSTER GRAFF SCENE ON THE SOUTH SIDE,IVE SEE KILLER SPOTS WITH REALLY NICE FILLED IN OLD ENGLISH LETTERS AND WHAT NOT.CHICAGO IS GANGSTA LIKE WHAT

18th st is overrun by ambrose...king killa biatch!:D

thats funny how every one can say "fuck you" and fuck this" but in reality, if all you fools who say "fuck gangsters" were face to face with a real gangbanger then im 100% sure you would be shitting your pants cause obviously you've never encountered one, and dont lie to kick it and say you have. im sure most of us know how the REAL gangbangers roll so i'll save my breath. but i guess this is a place to express your feelings through a form of technology knowing that your identity is safe so speak on.....

some of these people saying fuck gangsters, have locations like North Carolina and ohio,what the fuck would you know a bout it, this isnt toy what your looking at, you guys are straight up faggots for being so quick to diss, do you know anything about gangsters, no, and that sketch, while not a hella dope sketch, with mad colors,just cause it doesnt have the same handstyle that every body rocks,a sketch that some kid in the middle of nowhere drew.

I have respect for all gang members, while i dont agree with many aspects of the lifestyle, you have to respect someone whos given up so much just to do what he wants to do, to earn that image which is gangster. man stupid people, dont you see how sick that writing is at the top. what the fuck

Originally posted by MR.garf_E

he was'nt bullshitting when he meant gangster shit, but most gang related writing is where the art of graffiti was derrived from so most of you should think twice before dissing, im not saying look up to it but dont ever look down on it, i speak for the art that was there from the beggining, not the writting you see today, most of it tends to have a graffiti art form mixed in with it.

Very true, alot of modern graffiti developed from gang tags.

• 2 weeks later...

BEFORE I BECAME A GRAF ARTIST... I RAN WITH *****ALL MIGHTY LATIN KINGS NATION 5 OF PEOPLES***** (CHICAGO KING-TOWN--> CALI & DEVON, SKOKIE, PALATINE, AND NILES)... I LEARNED MY SCRIBBLES FROM THE OG'S... LATER, I FOUND THAT GANGBANGIN' IS SOME STUPID SHIT... SO I TURNED OUT AND BECAME A WRITER... BECAUSE OF MY BACKGROUND, THE COPS WOULD CONSTANTLY HASTLE ME AND MY WORK FOR BEING TOO GANG-RELATED... BUT THE OTHER ARTISTS GOT AWAY WITH THESE STYLES... THE ONLY SHIT I GOTTA SAY IS GANG GRAFITTI IS A FORM OF ART (EXPRESSION) JUST LIKE THE ART OF GRAFITTI... WHO EVER TAGGED THIS... JUST THREW SOME SHIT TOGETHER... EITHER COPIED IT OF SOME WALLS OR GOT IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE THAT SHIT SHOULD MEAN SOMETHING AND NOT JUST BE SOME WRITING...

NO BEEF... JUST STEAK

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Archived