SOME FRIENDS, SOME WALLS, SOME SELF PROMO, BRING THE HATE.

THECINCYKID

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do three or four walls....post them for months.....do three or four walls.....post them for months......do three or four walls......post them for months.

i thought pg was your guys self promo area? they see enough too?

oh and gamble is good..

Guest crack is wack
Originally posted by freightlover

do three or four walls....post them for months.....do three or four walls.....post them for months......do three or four walls......post them for months.

i thought pg was your guys self promo area? they see enough too?

and i was digging the thred until the sez and rifto struff of wait... hahaha looks like sezx has been taking some lessons from gamble. way to guy now take that wak ass back to your little pg graffiti shelter. do some more walls.

Originally posted by fistoe

GPK esioe my nigga, gambino, sez rifto, wheres cern and five

The Gat Packin Klicka Por Vida Sutresse

FREE ESIOE! I GOT SOME CERN SHIT I'LL POST LATER WITH FIVE.

TO THE FOOL THAT HATES LEGALS, GOOD FOR YOU. MOST OF THE SHIT I POSTED AINT LEGAL DUMBASS.

Originally posted by killtheradio

sez wait i think i have seen him before out here in cali o wait maybe that was.....ya im only hatin cause of that jock..be orignal nigga

TOO BAD I BEEN WRITING SEZ FOR 7 YEARS AND I'M IN OHIO AND YEAH I'VE HEARD THE ZES INSULT BEFORE. TOO BAD WHEN I STARTED I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO ZES WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE ANY MAGAZINES OR THE FUCKING INTERNET. USE YOUR HEAD FOOL.

BRING IT ON.....YOU GUYS HAVEN'T EVEN PISSED ME OFF YET. I'M DISSAPOINTED IN THE LACK OF CREATIVITY GOING INTO THESE INSULTS.

Archived