Some flix....Toreone OTinc...TM7

ervothemad7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...can you say tradition.

some work to find something they think to be purely new and original (usually an odd amalgamation of sorts) while others work to refine that which already exists.

they look similar in style but so do philly wickeds if you dont know better..

or dont know worse.

or just dont know.

or perhaps know to much.

or just when youre on the toilet..

you know?

Originally posted by B52408

I REALLY HATE TO BE A CRITIC, BUT CAN YOU SAY CES, YES, EAZ, PER, SNOW, ETC, ETC, ETC............................HATE ON MY OPINION NOW...

You can say Ces, Yes, etc...etc.... Tore was painting with some of those guys before you have ever heard of them. Example...Yes2 was Tore's partner for many years before he was ever on the map. Your ID says your from San Jose. You should not have any opinion on a NYC writer because you probably dont know anything on how writer's came up. This has bin a issue in other threads before, and I can only say you shouldnt talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Peace...Ervoster....

Originally posted by B52408

I REALLY HATE TO BE A CRITIC, BUT CAN YOU SAY CES, YES, EAZ, PER, SNOW, ETC, ETC, ETC............................HATE ON MY OPINION NOW...

good try douche bag..this is were ces and yes got their shit from..tm7 classic shit..tich ivory tore roller...the real tm7 style in my eyes

Originally posted by ervothemad7

Your ID says your from San Jose. You should not have any opinion on a NYC writer because you probably dont know anything on how writer's came up. This has bin a issue in other threads before, and I can only say you shouldnt talk about stuff you know nothing about.

Peace...Ervoster....

yep....your absolutely correct....i am from san jose.....but that means i shouldnt have an opinion on ny writers???? I guess i dont know the history of tm7 or whatever...but isnt that the reason you post pics on here??? Dont i have the right to inquire, and have an opinion on something i may not know much about??? And if you have had other discussions about this in the past...shouldnt that say something? I wonder if you took my opinion in a way that is other than the way i meant it to be....nuthin personal.....just opinions and outlooks.....thanks

Guest Taboo TM7
....Dont i have the right to inquire, and have an opinion on something i may not know much about??? ...And if you have had other discussions about this in the past...shouldnt that say something?

Sure you have the right to INQUIRE, however u didn’t, you made a statement about something u have no knowledge about. THAT is Y your comment is ‘hated on’. It would be like me saying you got no skills because of your comment. Or all graff form San Jose looks the same. I have never seen your work, nor have I been there so I can’t talk. If you want to comment just take it for what it is. Do you like the piece or not…

Taboo TM7, KAOS, YNN, DYM

YMCA KROO

Brooklyn Zoo Yuck

Archived