Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*some drawings?

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by wrest*oner, Nov 14, 2002.

1. wrest*oner

wrest*oner New Jack

here are some sketches tell me what u think if u have some thing negitive to say then back it up with some advice!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    peace

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

the E's in the second one are real hot but the rest is shit, i dont see how people can have one bad ass letter and the rest shitty... see that E has letter form and definition . the rest of the letters are like squiggles

3. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

im not trying to start beef or anything like that....but ive seen a letter or two that you are showing by some big names in graff. im not gonna say who cus i dont want you to think im being an ass. now if youre a beginner then its not so bad. just work on developing your letters a bit more. youre off to a good start as far as style goes...but your fills could use a little help. keep working. keep posting. laters.

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

^^what he said
    bite from the lesser known players

5. ComicBookGuy

ComicBookGuy Guest

also... you might want to get an original character.

6. krie

krie Guest

nice nice
    i liek the first lot

7. wrest*oner

wrest*oner New Jack

thanks for the input i see on this board the so called non-toys make fun of any one who is not as goods as they should be. i only have been in this for not even a year so. thanks when you look around on the internet it seems that what you look at it seeps into your drawings so im going to try to not bit.
    peace

8. wrest*oner

wrest*oner New Jack

any other comments?
    i need some input

9. GeorgeDubya

GeorgeDubya New Jack

its ok.... did u start with bubble letters or with that shit? u should really start with bubble

10. Dare

Dare New Jack

Thing is, to look at these arent too nice. But, I think that is because it is too scruffy and not tidy enough. Your letters also need some work, but if you make your pieces more tidy and less, urmm cant think of a word, neat, then your pieces will be more appealing to the eye.

Keep sketching though and do not give up.

11. OsCaR306

OsCaR306 Member

omg that devil character is straight bitten! ive seen it in my bigtime mag, ill post a pic later..

chomp chomp...

12. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

haha yes indeed!

13. wrest*oner

wrest*oner New Jack

yea i know it was a sick character so i drew it
    damn

14. wrest*oner

wrest*oner New Jack

new flick

[​IMG]