Some detroit stuff I had on my computer

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by Gliko

atleast skrew graced the city...

Kettie you should post your piece its no worse than the rest of the stuff.

i wish you could roll thru detroit so we could be blown away by your graffiti.

Guest Rip Hamilton
Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I hate to say this but about 98% of these flicks are incredably whack. There's no letter structure, those handstyles should be illigal, and your color schemes are bland at best. Does Detroit sell any colors, or do they only stock black and white? :cool:

URRRRRRRRRR!!?!?!? do they only sell B&W paint in detroit??? HUH UH HUH UH. get a life. you dont like it then go jerk off to the next thread.

I'm just saying I expected a better scene (detroit being a fairly large urban area after all). And I have a feeling that there's more to detroit than these flicks. So rather than curling into a little ball of denile, post a better representation.

Oh and to clairify: my cousin's from detroit so I'm making it my business to check out the scene. If you don't like it... Learn to paint better and maybe it'll help.

Guest Rip Hamilton

a better representation? who said it was a complete representation? she posted "some detroit stuff I(she) had on my(her) computer". whoa

Learn to paint better? and maybe it will help who?? son you didnt make any sense right there. and im not tryin to get into this with you but why respond to a thread if you dont like it. i see a lot of threads i dont like and i keep my thoughts to myself and move on. i'm only involved in one scene, this one, and im not talkin shit about some kids busted peice in friggin' south dakota. your not putting anyone in check here so its dropped...

whatever, im bored and drinking by myself on a saturday night, cheers!!!!

Guest meone

RIP quit talkin about my shit in South Dakota. I know I can't paint. Anyway dope flix even though mister outtastateoner doesn't like them. Its nice to see some new detroit flix cause i'm to lazy to drive the 20 miles

to the d. ALtough I did the other day. I ran into Jime and Sensi down there. Anyone else here about Jaunt. Thats fucked up. RIP.

Originally posted by BAMBOOZLED

I hate to say this but about 98% of these flicks are incredably whack. There's no letter structure, those handstyles should be illigal, and your color schemes are bland at best. Does Detroit sell any colors, or do they only stock black and white? :cool:

...dude most of those are in spots youd never dream of hitting. you cant exactly take your time hitting scantless street and eway walls....