Some Decent Camera Phone Freights

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
dirty taco stevie, reup the ducks biggest fan... come see me at my show gene you sssshook little monkey...

thanks for the dope post foxmulderuno that kepos is big and bold

What? Yo Shore, stay on your meds son, learn how to complete a sentence, and stop "trying" to be some internet thug. Making a fake screen name to jock me somemore, did your other account get banned.. Your a fan and I would love to see you. So keep telling yourself otherwise. Didnt your crew already tell you to stop being a internet bitch, I'd listen to them if I were you...

noodles... remember that time on Washington St. when I destroyed your bitch ass in the emcee battle and then I went over your boyfriend with the "that guy" character and then a bunch of other times and that last facebook message where I called out fartima and dornaldo... stay silent when the above forces command you to or be the bitch that you are and walk away like my number 2 fan buckwheat scarface...

• 6 months later...