''SOME CHALK, AS REQUESTED''....

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUNNY HOW NO ONE MENTIONED THE 4TH PIC, A NICE/RARE FIND OF, MICHAEL,COLLOSUS,OX,AND HERBY, ALL ON THE SAME PANEL..I TOOK AN INDIVIDUAL SHOT OF THE HERBY,CUZ IN MY AREA HE'S HARD TO FIND..I NOTICED A NS WORKER TRUCK DRIVING BY AT LAST MINUTE WHEN I RAN IN 5 TRACKS DEEP TO CATCH THIS SHOT ROLLING INTO THE HUMP, THEY SLOWED DOWN, THE PASSENGER HUNG OUT THE WINDOW, AS IF TO SAY SOMETHING, I TURNED AROUND WITH A BIG SMILE, AND GAVE THEM A THUMBS UP, AS I WALKED BACK TOWARDS MY CAR, AND THE PASSENGER ''SALUTED'' ME, IT WAS ODD, BUT I THINK HE KNEW WHAT I RAN IN FOR...NEVER THE LESS, I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT MOMENT, OR THE LOOK ON THAT WORKERS FACE, AS HE GAVE ME A '''IT'S COOL, IT'S OKAY TO FLICK THAT TYPE STUFF'''' LOOK...MAN I LOVE THIS JOB.....

hey BORN TO LOSE.... lets not put that tower up on this site please, thanks.---that is a pride and joy thing for the nor-cal brothers, and would hate to think some stupid dipshit would want to go try to find it a spray it up.

=====fr8hound====>keep this post goin. I know you got more fliks, hows the vid going?oh yeah.....are ya gonna send the i--__--_-_---w?

--you know who this is...shhhhhhhhhh:cool:

YEAH I'M GONNA SEND IT, IM JUST GETTING OVER A WEEK LONG COLD, SINUS,EARS, ETC...SHIT KNOCKED ME DOWN FOR A MINUTE...PLUS IV'E BEEN SO LOGGED DOWN WITH WORK/RR ACTIVITIES...BUT I PROMISE I'LL GET IT OUT TO YOU BEFORE WEEKS END, PLUS WITH SOME PICS....TALK TO YOU THEN...

Guest TrustEvil

when did El Truncon pass away ? we're losing the pioneers at an alarming rate, and the only thing we have to replace them with is, for the most part, a bunch of kids who have found something else to tag.

holla! for the coaltrain and kodak kidd.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

when did El Truncon pass away ? we're losing the pioneers at an alarming rate, and the only thing we have to replace them with is, for the most part, a bunch of kids who have found something else to tag.

holla! for the coaltrain and kodak kidd.

IN AUGUST, HEARD THAT FROM A FRIEND OUT WEST, WHO DOES A MONIKER ZINE FAITHFULLY, ''FADED GLORY'', HE'S ON TOP OF HIS GAME, AS WELL AS CURRENT NEWS, AND INTERVIEWS WITH THE MONIKERS,STREAKS,AND SKETCHES.

Archived