some burgh ishhhh

Guest YinzerXpress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

finally i c some real graff on this site other than the training bible:king:

ok.

1. You havent been here long. you dont have to make stupid comments like that man

2. Post your stuff. For all i know your worse than Virs

Originally posted by deft

good stuff...i like the simple 3d's, thats what im workin on right now :)

Then Post It

Originally posted by EveryWhere

ok.

1. You havent been here long. you dont have to make stupid comments like that man

2. Post your stuff. For all i know your worse than Virs

Then Post It

ight first of all i aint No virus n i know im a better piecer than ur gay ass so ill make n post any stupid comment i want:king:

Originally posted by EveryWhere

Then Post It

seriously man where did that comment come from? i dont post my shit cuz i think it sucks, probably burns you tho, and i'm not the type to go post on some online site, and yeah i havn't been a member here that long, i guess that means i havn't been writing as long as you and i'm less skilled huh.

Re: ^^^

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

and it should be a rule that you suck until proven other... so if you got no pics ... then you suck till you show your good:mad:

i dont post my shit cuz i think it sucks

^--read. just defending myself btw...no disrespect or beef intended.

seriously man where did that comment come from? i dont post my shit cuz i think it sucks, probably burns you tho, and i'm not the type to go post on some online site, and yeah i havn't been a member here that long, i guess that means i havn't been writing as long as you and i'm less skilled huh.

Ight u right instead of talkin n battling ima start 2 post look for my thread later on the day:king:

Guest YinzerXpress

ok, i posted shit in here for once, i never come to this forum, but i had some shit so i thought id post it.... i didnt intend for it to turn into a "you are a bigger toy than me" thread at all. thought people would enjoy the flicks but hey what the hell i guess.....

joker, i got a scan of something you did in ESP sda's book in 1990 i believe, ill work on diggin it up if you are interested in seeing it.....

peace the pittsburgh yinzer express

Guest YinzerXpress

from the same book, 99-2000

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00278720f00000059.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00278720f00000055.jpg'>

fist nsf

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00278720f00000056.jpg'>

force one sda

ill scan soem more shit whenever i feel motivated.... but if you wanna start shit over who is worse thasn who please do it somewhere else besides in here

• 2 weeks later...

originally posted by "terraryzer"

eba00298850f00000027.jpg

man, i don't say much negetive stuff about people on this forum because it's usually a waste of time, but you, you piss the hell out of me. all you do is cut on people saying how much better than them you are, point out everything bad you think you see about their stuff, etc. i know you probably have heard this a million times, but you are horrible. at graffiti, life, and everything else. get it through your thick skull. if you suck more than the person your dissing [which you obviously do, with everyone you diss] then dont fucking diss them and challenge them to a "battle". nobody wants to see some little biting faggot dissing everything they've painted, sketched, etc, when you don't know shit about what your saying. your probably gonna come off with some slick comeback to this, but who really gives a shit. not i. whatever, maybe it's not that big of a deal, just the hangover, but fuck it.

• 4 weeks later...

GOTONE

hey gotone...wondering what kind of markers and pens you use when you sketch book pieces??? the kind that fade like spraypaint...any suggestions?? or anyone else have any good markers/pens they use that are "fadable?" ...one...drisl

Re: GOTONE

Originally posted by drisl_one

hey gotone...wondering what kind of markers and pens you use when you sketch book pieces??? the kind that fade like spraypaint...any suggestions?? or anyone else have any good markers/pens they use that are "fadable?" ...one...drisl

he used prisma's check you other thread playa

Archived