Some benched, some not. Who the fuck cares

allcountry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by taxer

yeah esay is a bitch for taking that huge blank space.(sarcasm)............................sucker....quit talking about me.

that huge space appears to be inches away from others character, but congratulations you got in the flick! come on you could have at least did it on the other panel

its just a tag. i dont even remember doing it. I do tags next to other peoples shit all the time. everyone does that. am i supposed to avoid every panel that has someone elses shit on it?? I dont care about peoples "rules" of graffiti, its a dirty game, I play dirty.

.......................so what do you write any way?? I write esay.

its just a tag. i dont even remember doing it. I do tags next to other peoples shit all the time. everyone does that. am i supposed to avoid every panel that has someone elses shit on it?? I dont care about peoples "rules" of graffiti, its a dirty game, I play dirty.

Yes! I agreee with you taxer, it is a dirty game and you are the dirtiest freight bum i know? Sup! Taxer!

poetry

Archived