Some assistance with my Halloween costume

Poop Man Bob

I need help with my Halloween costume. I really didn't want to describe the entire thing, but I suppose I have to in order to get help constructing it.

Here's the idea: the costume is for two people. My woman wears a hospital gown and puts something underneath to make her look pregnant. I wear a tight, little kid's shirt and a diaper I make [out of white bed sheets, maybe?] That part we can take care of.

Here's the tough part, though: we want to use a 10-foot length of tubing to connect us - an umbilical cord. The tubing will connect with my stomach through a small hole I cut in my shirt; the tubing will connect with my woman up her hospital gown, preferably coming from in between her legs [see attached image; we have no arms].

A few things to take into consideration:

• it has to be easily detachable. We're going to be drinking a lot in a public place, so going to the bathroom together over and over is out of the question.
  • since she'll be wearing a hospital gown, the tubing has to be connected to her in such a manner that it won't constantly be lifting the gown upwards. Maybe her connection will need to be angled downward and connected to her thigh somehow?
  • I want the tube to connect to me through a hole in my shirt directly over my belly button. That said, my shirt is going to be really tight, so whatever I wear underneath will likely be visible. Thus, whatever I use to connect the tube can't be too bulky or oversized. *edit -- ilovedrunk just told me to wear a shirt so small that my midriff is exposed, thus working the "gay baby" angle. This sounds fucking awesome, but how would I connect the tube to myself? Something else to take into consideration.

Any help would be appreciated. And, yes, I thought of this on my own.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No, that's about normal. I have nice handwriting.

Re: the kind of tubing - any ideas? I live near a Home Depot, so I was planning on walking over there and strolling around the store to see what they have. It obviously has to be rather flexible, i.e., the walls of the tubing can't be too thick.

Guest Kablam!

yah bro! Sick handstyle! i like those characters, give them some more features though, and take some more time on your shading. Also, arrows are played out.

P.S. fuck the cord dude, it is way too complicated. People are going to be tripping over it and running into it and stuff, good idea though.

i still think you need to work on the attatchment idea... having the cord go through a shirt and into your belly is uber unrealistic...

if anything you need to wear some kind of tights yourself and have the cord attatch to the tights... skin colored tights (although im not sure they make "ultra pastie" fleshtone tights) and have the cord attatch to them... that OR you could have the diaper come above your belly button... and wear some kind of harness and attatch the cord to that... or just wrap it around your pee pee and everyone will be pulling on the cord and your peepee and it will be yours and mealzies secret... well and mine too.... im thinking you need a HUGE passey, bottle, bonnet, bib, and how sweet would it be to figure out some idea for a carriage or stroller... some velcro or something is in order for the costume also... seeing as one of you is going to have to go pee/poo at somepoint in the night..

emily got her sword a pair of sai and a chinese star this weekend...

Originally posted by Kablam!@Oct 13 2004, 06:53 AM

yah bro! Sick handstyle! i like those characters, give them some more features though, and take some more time on your shading. Also, arrows are played out.

P.S. fuck the cord dude, it is way too complicated. People are going to be tripping over it and running into it and stuff, good idea though.

This is funny because at first it thought Kabar had posted this.

I think the rope with the panty hose wrapped around it idea is the best and most realistic so far. As far as attaching...tying it is really the only thing I can think of. i think most every application of attaching it is going to show some kind of bulk, whether its simply tying it around your waist or some kind of a female / male connector. It might help to just have it hanging out from under your shirt instead of cutting a hole in it.

Edit:

Wait another idea...there is always the miracle of duct tape also. You could probably duct tape the ends of the rope...duct tape the contact patch...ie her leg and your stomach and then duct tape them together. bring extra duct tape. I agree with Kablam that its gonna be a pain in the ass with you two being attached. You could probably cut the cord and have one end hanging off of each other and still have the idea come off good.

Edit part II:

you could always attach the cut off rope with velcro.

Originally posted by Pinup+Oct 13 2004, 05:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pinup - Oct 13 2004, 05:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kablam!@Oct 13 2004, 06:53 AM

yah bro!  Sick handstyle! i like those characters, give them some more features though, and take some more time on your shading. Also, arrows are played out.

This is funny because at first it thought Kabar had posted this.

[/b]

HAHAH! Me too

Wow, PMB, I'm impressed, good idea..... ummm I'm thinking maybe some sort of array of thin ropes of different colors attatched together would be ideal.... like maroon, purple, and dark blue.... and some cream white..... hehe ewww.

they'd have to be twisted together in an unorderly fashion.... and possibly harnessed together throughout the length with maybe some clear fishing line. as far as the attachment goes, that shouldn't be *too* difficult to figure out.

(if you're gonna have a party, you should tell me, I think me and my ol' lady have plans to go that way for Halloween anyhow....)

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Oct 13 2004, 01:25 AM

No, that's about normal. I have nice handwriting.

PMB is an educated hombre.... even though that's a bit hard to believe.

and your theme song: Mother and Child Reunion by Paul Simon.

every good costume needs a theme song..... OH YEAH!!

You should connect the hose to your belly with coustume silicon rubber.It is sold in various colors to match skin type. you can mold it and use a little glue to attach it. It is pretty easy. Not to cheap though. Hook the hose under her dress with velcro. try your local costume shop. they should know where to get it localy. You have a good idea, make sure to post some flix.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

ok

put holes in the two shirts, buy 10 feet of Cable wire, which is minimally flexible, and you can even buy the kind that has a ground/antenna wire built in, to maximize the realness. then buy two cable wall sockets to put under the shirts, cut the holes in the shirts, and place the wall socket pieces under them. then connect the wires tightly. it may be a little loose, but it should do the job, and you can be freed from each other rather easily. also, i'd maybe recommend Depends Adult Diapers instead of the bed sheet, a pacifier, a baby bonnet, and perhaps tights under the diaper, which i see you've already mentioned something about. also, to do it this way, you would need to wear loose clothing and maybe a tight t-shirt underneath? i too drew out a diagram but i think i've explained it alright.

As DHabz stated the interlaced colors would be great. You can hit up your local 99 cent store and buy fat laces, they come in all colors. Intertwine those bad boys with nylons to make them even more flexible and realistic...As far as attachment goes, wear a thin belt under your shirt/depends and connect the rope/line to the buckle. Your girl can wear one (garter belt/belt) also on her thigh and attach the rope/line to that.

first off, awesome fucking idea.

if you want me to dress up in red drippy shit and say that im the kid she aborted, i will. :haha:

as for the tube going up her gown...

get her a strap on dildo, and take the dildo off. and hook it up to the pipe thingy instead.

you can run around with the dildo in hand, saying its a toy you found when you were in the womb.

hahahahhaa

...okay...i didn't read everybody's ideas, i'm drunk...sorry...but here's what i think...

...keep the tube attached to you all the time, only have it detach from her...it's a lot easier for you to go than her...i would use some cheap platic tubing (home depot's got it) about two inch diameter...wraping it in panty hose will get the job done, but be sure to make that shit look bloody...you can tape it to yorself at your end flat to your stomach with tape (medical adhesive tape would probably work well) and then have it come out of the shirt...on her end you can use something like a small hook and loop mechanism to attch it to her underneath (just cheap wire)...i would recomend that sh ewear some shorts underneath her gown becasue if you keep dippin out she's gonna have to keep pulling up her skirt (unless this is your thing)...good luck...

Archived