Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Some assistance with my Halloween costume

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I need help with my Halloween costume. I really didn't want to describe the entire thing, but I suppose I have to in order to get help constructing it.

Here's the idea: the costume is for two people. My woman wears a hospital gown and puts something underneath to make her look pregnant. I wear a tight, little kid's shirt and a diaper I make [out of white bed sheets, maybe?] That part we can take care of.

Here's the tough part, though: we want to use a 10-foot length of tubing to connect us - an umbilical cord. The tubing will connect with my stomach through a small hole I cut in my shirt; the tubing will connect with my woman up her hospital gown, preferably coming from in between her legs [see attached image; we have no arms].

A few things to take into consideration:
    • it has to be easily detachable. We're going to be drinking a lot in a public place, so going to the bathroom together over and over is out of the question.
    • since she'll be wearing a hospital gown, the tubing has to be connected to her in such a manner that it won't constantly be lifting the gown upwards. Maybe her connection will need to be angled downward and connected to her thigh somehow?
    • I want the tube to connect to me through a hole in my shirt directly over my belly button. That said, my shirt is going to be really tight, so whatever I wear underneath will likely be visible. Thus, whatever I use to connect the tube can't be too bulky or oversized. *edit -- ilovedrunk just told me to wear a shirt so small that my midriff is exposed, thus working the "gay baby" angle. This sounds fucking awesome, but how would I connect the tube to myself? Something else to take into consideration.
    Any help would be appreciated. And, yes, I thought of this on my own.

2. metallix

metallix Elite Member

this thing sounds incredibly sexual being connected to someone through a tube? yea!

3. Poop Man Bob

The name of the costume is "The Miracle of Life."

4. FreightHunter241*

FreightHunter241* Junior Member

depends on what kind of tube your using ford the cord...

5. trackstand

trackstand Senior Member

6. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

^^^^^
    actually .. for a guy... thats really nice printing...
    unless of course.. that was FORCED neatness....

7. Poop Man Bob

No, that's about normal. I have nice handwriting.

Re: the kind of tubing - any ideas? I live near a Home Depot, so I was planning on walking over there and strolling around the store to see what they have. It obviously has to be rather flexible, i.e., the walls of the tubing can't be too thick.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

clothes dryer exhaust hoses are flexible, but about 6" diameter

9. Poop Man Bob

Potential idea from ilovedrunk --

Connect together 10 feet of panty hose leggings, run a rope through the middle, and stuff the panty hose. It'd look realistic and I wouldn't have to worry about the tube being too stiff/lifting up her gown.

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

how about a vaccumn cleaner hose, i think i've seen them in bulk somewhere, like in a spool, you could put a wire inside for the straight portion

11. FreightHunter241*

FreightHunter241* Junior Member

"you could put a wire inside for the straight portion "
    yea i was thinkin it would be easy to just put a close hanger or somethin inside it to keep it straight.

12. Kablam!

Kablam! Guest

yah bro! Sick handstyle! i like those characters, give them some more features though, and take some more time on your shading. Also, arrows are played out.
    P.S. fuck the cord dude, it is way too complicated. People are going to be tripping over it and running into it and stuff, good idea though.

13. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

:lol:

14. ilovedrunk

ilovedrunk Member

i still think you need to work on the attatchment idea... having the cord go through a shirt and into your belly is uber unrealistic...
    if anything you need to wear some kind of tights yourself and have the cord attatch to the tights... skin colored tights (although im not sure they make "ultra pastie" fleshtone tights) and have the cord attatch to them... that OR you could have the diaper come above your belly button... and wear some kind of harness and attatch the cord to that... or just wrap it around your pee pee and everyone will be pulling on the cord and your peepee and it will be yours and mealzies secret... well and mine too.... im thinking you need a HUGE passey, bottle, bonnet, bib, and how sweet would it be to figure out some idea for a carriage or stroller... some velcro or something is in order for the costume also... seeing as one of you is going to have to go pee/poo at somepoint in the night..

emily got her sword a pair of sai and a chinese star this weekend...

15. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

This is funny because at first it thought Kabar had posted this.