SOME ACTION PICS....

Guest jeff123456

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

hahahahahha! love it,love it.

my own true belief is, that if you look ike youre supposed to be doing something, youll get away with it.

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

he's from Canada, thats how! they have no law in Canada, just Mounties riding horses in bright red jackets, and drinking Canada Dry ginger ale. You can hear the hooves of the horses from a block away and it gives you time to run.

that's it i'm moving to canada.

baha

Looks like an episode of tom green with that guy just standing their like "wtf?" and the others are just walking like its a legal, hell maybe those dumb asses think its a legal.

he's from Canada, thats how! they have no law in Canada, just Mounties riding horses in bright red jackets, and drinking Canada Dry ginger ale. You can hear the hooves of the horses from a block away and it gives you time to run.

HAHAH , i hope ur joking and that youre not that niave..........but its true that you can paint in the day , its actually really easy , walls fr8s bombs , whatever , but in alleys and shit , this is right on the street , ppl are walking by and stuff , damn .......

yeah theres a difference in being confident and getting away with shit like sneaking in laces , and doin obviously illegal shit in the middle of the street

i still wanna know the deal behind these , its just lunacy..........*scratches head in confusion*

Originally posted by tue skinny

hey ever thinnk that they were already painted? and there just posing in the daylight making it look like there being painted at that time of day. thats fucked up if they real.

thats what i was thinking...the bombs are already done, any fuck could grab a spray can, run up and point it at the wall and make it look likes its done....not to mention this post was started by jeff123456, and hes the 2nd dumbest member on this board

thats.......so..........hillarious.

Archived