Solutions to my Cockroach problem

Esai

My fucken pad got sick tons of roaches.I love the apt but the one catch is the roaches.I dont mind them but I have a 2 month old son and I dont want that nasty shit around him.Any of you know how to get rid of them.Combat aint worth shit,Chinese chalk was good but it gets everywhere and only lasts a while.i just need temporary solutions cuz were lookin fora new pad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

READ the statement you retard. He want's a simple cheap way to get rid of them temp. because he is moving. Why pay big money for exterminator's when he's moving soon.

I would get a bunch of those roach traps and keep using that chinese chalk all over. by doors on the walls inside cabinets. i'm pretty sure roaches are immune to most stuff. but buy some "Bug Bombs" set them off in various parts of the house. It creates a misty cloud. Stay out of thee house for about 3 hours and hopefully it helps.

Actually the landlords had the exterminaters bomb the whole place when we moved in.Our neighbors are all asianand mexican immagrants who pack their apts full of people and stuff,I believe thats were the problem lies.My mom was talkin about some thing that lets off high pitched tone that roaches hate,like with dogs,have you guys heard of it.I dont want to blow 20 bucks on crap

Death to all roaches recipe:

4 parts borax, 2 parts flour, and 1 part cocoa powder.

make sure the borax is mixed in well and not clumped up.

Its recommended to mix up tons of this shit.

I've heard a couple different ways of distributing it. You can pour it in a continuous line around the walls or you can put some of it in a beer bottle cap and strategically place it around your living area. I think I remember hearing to put it in all the corners and in force around the bathroom and kitchen sink and cabinets.

Wanna kill some rats? Here's a rat recipe as well:

Mix equal parts cement and flour.

Put this mixture out with some water. Apparently the rats eat the mixture and then drink the water. The next morning you have a cement filled taxidermied rat.

Yo id jus talk ta your landlord and tell him that there are still roaches even after he had it bombed when ya moved in tell him ya want him ta have the place bombed again and in the mean time tell him ta kick all those immagrint neighbors out I know what ya mean about that 40 people in a 1 room apt. :D

Guest willy.wonka

over here..we have gackos...but i know that you could take cheap wine or beer and pour it into a bowl..place it under a sink or leave anywhere where the roaches kick back...

what happens is that they drink and get drunk, fall/slip in the beer or wine and drown.

we have big roaches in hawaii,but im sure size doesnt matter.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

over here..we have gackos...but i know that you could take cheap wine or beer and pour it into a bowl..place it under a sink or leave anywhere where the roaches kick back...

what happens is that they drink and get drunk, fall/slip in the beer or wine and drown.

we have big roaches in hawaii,but im sure size doesnt matter.

I knew that if you left a bowl of beer out slugs would go to it but I didn't know roaches liked beer also.

I am still yet to find an animal that doesn't drink beer...this is prrof that when the greeks spoke of ambrosia they meant to say beer.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by platapie

bust out da rubbah slippah and let the smack down begin.:D

nah nah...just pick em up toss em out...or like my mother says, "well , they dont eat much."

while you lay your head at night.....

?what is that big black thing on my stucko white ceiling?

Guest willy.wonka

roaches do bigtime..you can sqeeze the big ones and pop them and you can smell thier funk...but when i was younger i was tole that they carry nasty diseases....

Archived